Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Organization / The 3rd Organization. And just who do Wesker and Ada work for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Organization / The 3rd Organization. And just who do Wesker and Ada work for?

While editing Ada's article, I started thinking about the issue behind the rival company and such. It's a well known fact that Wesker and Ada both worked for the opposing organization of Umbrella in 1998. However, there seems to be hints that Wesker established his own secret organization at some point after Rockfort Island, while still under the employ of the opposing organization (which we currently believe is "The 3rd Organization"), where his influence continued to grow.

Right now, I'm leaning towards the following:

The Organization = opposing organization of Umbrella (Operation Raccoon City, as much as I loathe it, is going with this)
    The 3rd Organization = Wesker's own secret organization

Jack Krauser (Page 013)
    A soldier who was close to Leon.
    The muscular American is fortified with his combat uniform. An ex-comrade to Leon, Krauser was suspected dead in an accident two years before but showed up during Leon's mission to save Ashley. He is working for Saddler, but is in contact with "The 3rd Organization.” He feels him and Leon are two sides of the same coin, while they have similarities there are things that contrast.
    *Krauser accepted the power of the cult and gained the ability to jump greater then human ability and his left arm is able to take a different shape.
    *Krauser has been trying to get Leon as if he had a grudge against him. They were close friends on the battle field, what could have happened to them...
    *When Krauser was given an order from Saddler he would secretly contact Ada. What could this intense conversation mean?
    Key point: The Man Named Albert Wesker
    Ada works for the man named Albert Wesker who is controlling "The 3rd Organization.” He was a member S.T.A.R.S. but was actually a spy for Umbrella. He was part of the mansion incident caused by Umbrella and he led members of S.T.A.R.S., who were sent in to investigate the incident, in and put them in danger while some died. Everyone thought he was dead until he appeared on Rockfort Island. What is he planning? What is “The 3rd Organization”....?
    *Wesker came back with incredible strength. Could he be trying to rebuild the Umbrella he used to know?
    After disappearing by faking his own death, he met Wesker, whose name appeared in documents related to an incident he heard about from Leon, and began working in Wesker's organization.
    Six years later, at the beckoning of Wesker, Ada joined 'The Third Organization,' and performed information-gathering missions under his orders. The objective; obtain a sample of the 'dominant strain Plaga' being developed by Luis at the Los Illuminados cult. Ada intercepted an e-mail requesting medical assistance sent by Luis to a university friend, and from this correspondence learned that he wanted to leave the cult as a personal decision.
    "I don't do evil." Just as her words described, Ada delivered a simple Subordinate Plaga strain to The Third Organization and sent the real strain to a different 'Organization', the one she actually belongs to. In other words, Ada was 'a double agent.' She was working for a seperate organization the whole time and her alliance with Wesker was just a facade.
    Wesker was very hurt by Ada's betrayal. However, it might not have been a total surprise to him. Wesker obtained a dead dominant strain plaga through a different route and began his own research, taking the first big step towards a new goal.
    After the Raccoon City incident, Leon was scouted by a man who claimed to be a U.S. government intelligence agent. Leon must have attracted the organization's interest as a rare individual, a survivor of Raccoon City with great survival skills such as physical strength and decision-making ability. Even so, he would need to learn much more than he learned at police academy, and his training as an agent would require many days of hard work. During this time, he discovers that Ada is alive and has joined Wesker's organization.
    (2002)
    - Jack Krauser fakes his own death in an accident and joins the secret organization led by Albert Wesker.
    • Leon's sworn friend Jack Krauser fakes his death, leaves the organization he belongs to and joins Wesker's organization.
    Report On Ada

Ada wears “mystery” on her shoulder.

There is no confirmed information about her. Nothing is known about when and where was she born, her nationality, race or exact age, or even the name given to her at birth.

Only the woman who calls herself Ada Wong knows the truth about herself.

Thought to be Asian, she has smooth pearl-like skin and fine beautiful features.

The complex curves of her alluring body seem perfect and without waste, without losing any of her feminine appeal, and with perfect proportions. But, all of this, squeezed into a thin dress, is no more than an “enigma” hiding her true quality, like a form of powerful thought control over those who gaze at her.

The deception continues.

When Ada first approached the leaders of organizations secretly working behind the scenes of world events, they were truly unsure about what to do. A spy with no certain details about her past, which was fabricated from false footsteps – but her incredible abilities were the only sure thing about her. Proof of this was her live escape from Raccoon City.

Even the word mayhem, cannot sufficiently describe the horror of that place, a city wiped off the map out of fear for the madness out of control there. For this reason, the G-virus, which she brought back from that place, she enjoyed steadfast high regard for successfully completing such a difficult mission. The name Ada Wong became a sort of legend among those in the spy community.
    It was the approach of this female spy. In the organization, there were some voices calling or her elimination out of suspicion that it was the work of another agency. For anyone even attempting to approach her, Ada was so mysterious and harbored an air of danger.

However, the organization was already harboring an uncontrollable spark that threatened to burn the organization from the inside out. Albert Wesker, former Raccoon City S.T.A.R.S. commander, who infiltrated the organization by bringing with him the fruits of research of the giant Umbrella corporation, which brought the danger to Raccoon City – his influence had grown to the point of being undeniable. In order to control this rot from within, the dominators used a plan to draw in Ada. While not an unconditional request, if she could function in the role of monitoring Wesker, it would be beneficial even if Ada could not be trusted. Furthermore, if they both kept each other in check, it might automatically limit the chance of any activities as double spies, which would very unfavorable to the organization – this is what they determined.

Ada then accurately carried out this role. Even while remaining cautious, she used the fact that she was in the care of the organization to her maximum advantage, approached Wesker and became convinced that he would be the greatest effective spy agent if he were used as a pawn. The self-assured Wesker, taking pride in the fact that he was being selected, began devising a power plan for making her feel under his control, to ensure that he could use Ada, the most valuable “unit,” in the most critical parts of his plan…

Wesker was cunning, of course, and knew that the top of the organization would learn of his actions through Ada. In fact, he intentionally leaked information that he didn’t mind getting out, especially information he wanted them to hear, but even so, the truth begins to vaguely appear. What was Wesker planning…? The faint evidence for this creates an unnatural rut in the accumulation of deluge of information, conjuring up the image of the shadow of a large, thick umbrella blocking out the rays of the sun…

Within the jumble of speculation, only Ada was able to maintain complete mystery. Only her objective cleanly fell through, as if through a gaping hole, as if she was actually working her hardest for the “organization,” as if her greatest pleasure was to serve that role.

The deception continues.
    The only source I can actually find which seems to contradict this hypothesis is the biohazard 4 Perfect Capture Guide: http://www.projectumbrella.net/artic...-Capture-Guide

There is also the fact that Ada says "I don't do evil". But last I checked, the opposing organization of Umbrella was just as fucking evil as Umbrella themselves since they developed and sold B.O.W.s.
    Last edited by News Bot; 11-08-2011, 07:45 AM.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Personally, I'm leaning towards the fact that The Third Organization and The Organization are one and the same, like the Perfect Capture Guide states and what we all originally thought. I think at some point as his influence grew, Wesker began to develop plans of his own that he didn't necessarily want The Organization to know about. He began to recruit followers such as Jack Krauser and he really began to take things to the next step when he acquired all Umbrella's data from UMF-013; something I firmly believe he kept The Organization in the dark about. His plan to re-establish Umbrella was also not shared with The Organization, and only followers loyal to him such as Krauser were told about it. In 2004 he approached Ada to join his group based on their past relationship in getting the G-Virus from Raccoon City. I think she went to her superiors at The Organization to tell them about this and they told her to agree to Wesker's request so that they could keep an eye on him and keep both Ada and Wesker in check.

At this point The Organization knew Wesker had been in touch with Tricell following Umbrella's demise and wanted him out, viewing him as an 'uncontrollable spark' that could 'burn the organization from the inside out.' Also, it would let them evaluate Ada as 'In the organization, there were some voices calling for her elimination out of suspicion it was the work of another agency.'
    Ada began doing intelligence missions for Wesker and this is how they all became aware of Las Plagas after intercepting Luis' e-mail. Wesker wanted a sample for his own group and of course The Organization wanted theirs. Ada would have to ultimately prove her loyalty to one or the other, and she chose The Organization and betrayed Wesker.

The Organization may have been Umbrella's rival and also in the business of nefarious dealings, but I think Ada knew Wesker so well that she knew his ultimate plans may be world-ending. This is perhaps what she means by 'I don't do evil.'
    Last edited by TheBatMan; 11-08-2011, 09:13 AM.
    "I've got 100 cows."
    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

I thought they were the same too but they're very, very insistent that they are two different organizations, with one belonging to Wesker. If it weren't for the Perfect Capture Guide alone, it would be what we were going with.

Can you scan the credits page of the Perfect Capture Guide? I want to see if the development team is involved with it at all. If not, I think we're going to have to go with the other sources supported by the development team on the issue, and say that they are different (opposing organization, Wesker's secret organization). It honestly just doesn't make much sense in general since the writers are bastardly vague with the whole "organization, organization, organization" nonsense that would be easily resolved by just naming the fuckers.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        the writers are bastardly vague with the whole "organization, organization, organization" nonsense that would be easily resolved by just naming the fuckers.
        I was about to say that, how hard could it be to just come up with some names for them?

Comment

Working...
        X