Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell happened to the Degeneration sequel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell happened to the Degeneration sequel?

Ive been wondering this for a while now as ive noticed no new info has surfaced for the film since that teaser trailer. Has production been shut down? or is it just on hiatus for the time being? I dont know about the rest of you but i was quite excited about this film as I loved degeneration.

Degeneration itself only got one teaser and one trailer from what I remember.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

2012 is coming...let's wait...

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        Thats true but didnt the film come out not long after the trailer came out?

And yeah i guess thats true. its pretty late in 2011 for anny new announcements to be worth the bother. perhaps we will hear something early 2012

Comment

When was the teaser released? I can't remember.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
            Degeneration had at least two actual trailers, not including the teaser released with the Extinction dvd. There were also three, I think, variations of the two full trailers that were much shorter and had different music.

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
            When was the teaser released? I can't remember.
            It was released online shortly before Afterlife was released on dvd/BluRay last December, on which it was also present.

One of the versions said "Coming Soon" at the end, and the other specifically stated "2012," but I can't remember which was which.

If it still hits its target of 2012, that means we'll be getting two Resident Evil games next year, and two Resident Evil movies.
            Last edited by Archelon; 11-29-2011, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X