The John Carpenter-ish score track from 1.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The John Carpenter-ish score track from 1.5

I know there's an unofficial 1.5 "OST" out there but I don't remember this specific track being on there. It starts at 11:26 in the video. I assume it isn't available as an audio file? I think this is a really cool track. Also I wonder why Capcom removed the ricochet sound effects.. they sound awesome to me. Is there a better quality version of this video somewhere?

Last edited by Deus Flux; 12-01-2011, 09:09 AM.
    sigpic

I don't actually know whether that music was actually in the game or what? but that sounds exactly like the music from George Romero's Dawn of the Dead which was done by Goblin I believe. Here's a link to a video with the music ;)
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

That's music from Dawn of The Dead (1978), I specifically remember it playing when Peter, Roger, Stephen and Francine first arrive at the shopping mall.

Comment

Don't know what its doing in that trailer though. did someone add it in? did capcom licence it? probably the former.

Comment

Cool, thanks for the info guys! I knew that music sounded familiar! But yeh, now i'm wondering too why it's in the video if all of the other music is official Capcom tracks.
          Last edited by Deus Flux; 12-01-2011, 03:19 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by C0deM0nkey View Post
            Don't know what its doing in that trailer though. did someone add it in? did capcom licence it? probably the former.
            It's just a fan edit.

Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
            Cool, thanks for the info guys! I knew that music sounded familiar! But yeh, now i'm wondering too why it's in the video if all of the other music is official Capcom tracks.
            Judging from the fact that the video just seems to be a mesh of clips, that clip in particular must have already had the Dawn of the Dead music edited in by someone else before the uploader obtained it. He probably either didn't realise it wasn't music from the game or simply just didn't mind.

Comment

The music sure is really fitting though. Heck, I wouldn't mind an entire RE game being filled with that type of music.
              sigpic

Comment

thanks for showing that video again... ahhh hand grenades would have been so fucking cool.

Comment

You could simply download that video as an .mp3 .... That would eliminate the video and give you just the audio.... cut out the other parts and there you go.

Comment

Working...
                  X