Petition for 1.5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition for 1.5?

I know ur guys are thinkin omg not 1.5 again, we're not going to get it end of

was ther a petition done before? did it hav many ppl signing up for it or was it just a pure fail?

lol i dont know but evry time 1.5 topics come up here and i see vids and pic im jus blown away lol so maybe i might make a petition lol

I'm not gonna say don't do it. I'm typically a very optimistic person.. but Capcom themselves? Nah, they're not gonna give this to us, ever. Sorry but they just don't care.
    sigpic

Comment

When you're done, tell me if it worked...
      Because the last one didn't...

Comment

There were dozens of petitions, none worked. Just let it go, people.

Comment

We're no strangers to 1.5
          You know the rules and so do I
          A full NDA is what I'm thinking of
          I wouldn't give this to any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
          Gotta make you sell me the game

Never gonna give it up
          Never gonna let it down...
          Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

I don't understand why people can't understand that Capcom would ever release an unfinished game from 14 years ago that completely contradicts everything they've done in the Resi Evil series thus far, bar the original.

Everyone's hope for a release can only be narrowed down to one thing; a leak.

Comment

i get wat yall are sayin....its jus at the same time theres sooooo much demand for this game and still capcom wont release it? itl bring them money fo sure but they wont release

Comment

Dude, it's not gonna happen. It's Capcom. No matter if half the world's population signs a petition. It won't happen.
                All you can do is wait for the leak from those who have it. And that's still a slim chance.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

its jus at the same time theres sooooo much demand for this game
                  This is where one of the main issues lie. It's so easy to think that this beta is super popular and demanded, but in the grand scheme of things it really isn't. Yes it has a cult following, and many of them are very vocal (some too vocal), which gives the illusion that it's such a huge demand. The JP community largely doesn't give a damn about it though (which would be Capcom's primary focus). And a lot of people's interest falls into the "meh, I don't care about it but I'd try it I guess" category. Don't let your own interest in the game get in the way of really seeing how it is. The real amount of true fans of 1.5 is not that large.

Capcom won't release it. It's just not gonna happen. For a variety of reasons.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                    This is where one of the main issues lie. It's so easy to think that this beta is super popular and demanded, but in the grand scheme of things it really isn't. Yes it has a cult following, and many of them are very vocal (some too vocal), which gives the illusion that it's such a huge demand. The JP community largely doesn't give a damn about it though (which would be Capcom's primary focus). And a lot of people's interest falls into the "meh, I don't care about it but I'd try it I guess" category. Don't let your own interest in the game get in the way of really seeing how it is. The real amount of true fans of 1.5 is not that large.

Capcom won't release it. It's just not gonna happen. For a variety of reasons.
                    leh...the japaenese suck

Comment

Originally posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
                      leh...the japaenese suck
                      They rock [/OTAKU MODE OFF]

Comment

Working...
                      X