No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Fan Arts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your pen work is incredible Zombie_X! Such detail.. How long does it take you to draw these pictures? If you already don't, you should join DeviantART and submit these works! You'll have a lot fans! I'll help you get started too.

--

Lord knows why, but I drew Raymond this morning:

Click image for larger version

Name:	raymond_vestor_by_practicalal-d4qdjek.png
Views:	1
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	400910

sigpic

Comment

Thanks man! The latest William picture took me roughly an hour or so. I can't remember.

Raymond... sigh such hair.

Oh and I do have a DeviantArt page > http://zombie250.deviantart.com/

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
      Your pen work is incredible Zombie_X! Such detail.. How long does it take you to draw these pictures? If you already don't, you should join DeviantART and submit these works! You'll have a lot fans! I'll help you get started too.

--

Lord knows why, but I drew Raymond this morning:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6096[/ATTACH]

http://practicalal.deviantart.com/ar...STOR-286166396
      Last edited by Zombie_X; 02-20-2012, 05:47 PM.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Thought I'd post my newest one.

Comment

Wesker looks bad ass int hat picture.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

I've been collecting Resident Evil fan art for years (probably since 2006 actually), and these are some of the best non-Japanese pieces I've seen. Some of those Japanese artists are just nothing short of amazing.

@CODE_umb87
            That is a very impressive CODE: Veronica fan art. A lot of people rarely do T-Veronica Alexia, and when they do she tends to look a bit odd. I think it's because her skin and face/hair have too much detail that a lot of people can't get right. Yours, on the other hand, is quite impressive. And kudos for doing Alexander Ashford/Nosferatu...Art on him is extremely rare to begin with. I would be interested to see your take on the Ashfords in their human forms...Should you ever get bored and find the inspiration to do them.

@PraticalAl
            I've always liked your style, and it actually reminds me of a cartoon I can't quite put my finger on. I think your style sort of reminds me of the Invader Zim dude, Jhonen Vasquez, because you both have a very geometric art style. By that, I mean I can see a lot of the shapes you use in your art. It has more of a squared, angular look about it versus the typical organic works most people do. I like it because it's different.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars...I think that's what your art reminds me of! Not that computer animated version on Cartoon Network but the one before it.

This one:

@Zombie_X
            Those are awesome drawings. I really like your take on Birkin, and the Hunter is really cool as well. You almost look like someone who should get into the tattoo industry.
            Last edited by Xander Ashford; 04-04-2012, 09:52 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
              X