Various Translations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    Every single publicly available BH1.5 subtitle has here been deciphered and translated:

This is only a first draft, and I know that the order is currently completely arbitrary; I'll design a more elegant presentation later. Any feedback from you guys would be swell!
    The link doesn't work enig, I was looking forward to checking it out

Comment

• Originally posted by xfactor View Post
      What mistranslation did you brought up to Capcom JP?

Off topic, I just got Bio6 Famitsu official guide
      Can you get scans xfactor? Preferably for enemy/character/plot related sections.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        The link doesn't work enig, I was looking forward to checking it out
        It should work now. I originally tried posting it in the main thread, but it got buried too quickly. I only deciphered the last Inflames-exclusive image yesterday.

Comment

• That's really amazing Newsbot regarding the response from Capcom. I only hope they actually approach the translations with more caution from now on.
          http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
          http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
          Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

It should work now. I originally tried posting it in the main thread, but it got buried too quickly. I only deciphered the last Inflames-exclusive image yesterday.
            excellent work man!!!

Comment

excellent work man!!!
              Thank you :-)

I'm happy to finally contribute something fresh and potentially worthwhile. My next project involves making my maps interactive, and filled with official media for clarification and justification, which would require the help of someone more adept at programming and graphic design than I am.

By the way, I found a couple of typos and fixed them, if you want to re-download (I'm OCD about these things).

Comment

Every single publicly available BH1.5 subtitle has here been deciphered and translated:

This is only a first draft, and I know that the order is currently completely arbitrary; I'll design a more elegant presentation later. Any feedback from you guys would be swell!
                Great work! It's neat to see the corresponding footage of the translated piece. =)

Any ideas for further BioHazard 1.5 material to be translated in the future?

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Very nice Enig! There's a lot of interesting things one can pick up from those translations, rough as they are.

Looks like there's a bit of urgency to Sherry's factory mini-scenario, letting Elza and John in before they get eaten by doggies?

Also, both parties are surprised at the amount of dead cops at the factory. I suppose there could have been a raid on the lab by the RPD, William gets infected during the skirmish, and the T-Virus spreads throughout the city, instead of the USS doing it. Just speculation, tough. Would explain why there are cop zombies in the lab, too.
                  Last edited by The Ekamp; 01-18-2013, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ekamp View Post
                    Would explain why there are cop zombies in the lab, too.
                    I think you just solved two questions I never found an answer to about BioHazard 2 - how the police cops ended up in the laboratories, and how the outbreak occurred.

Click image for larger version

Name:	clap.gif
Views:	2
Size:	540.4 KB
ID:	402321
                    Last edited by Kegluneq; 01-18-2013, 02:58 PM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                    BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Depending on what build the cop zombies in the lab are from, it's possible that they just hadn't made scientist zombies at that stage yet. I wouldn't take it as representative of the plot without quite a bit of digging beforehand.

Comment

• enig your translations make me doubt the "1.5 had a terrible shitty incoherent plot" claims and its not even much footage you've deciphered

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                          Depending on what build the cop zombies in the lab are from, it's possible that they just hadn't made scientist zombies at that stage yet. I wouldn't take it as representative of the plot without quite a bit of digging beforehand.
                          Well, the cops probably only got as far as the Factory before being slaughtered. As Leon and Marvin's discussion proves beyond a reasonable doubt, the zombies in the Factory are indeed cops. As for the zombies in the Lab, you're right, I'm fairly certain that they're supposed to be scientist zombies.

---

Ekamp, I like your theory! It makes sense to me.

---

I wonder what "shouldn't be broken anymore" though... if only we had more context!

Comment

enig your translations make me doubt the "1.5 had a terrible shitty incoherent plot" claims and its not even much footage you've deciphered
                            I got the opposite impression actually; it seems that most of the dialogue can basically be reduced to: "holy shit! monsters! we gotta get out of here!"

Incoherent, not really. Flat, seemingly. Shitty, supposedly.

Comment

enig your translations make me doubt the "1.5 had a terrible shitty incoherent plot" claims and its not even much footage you've deciphered
                              I don't think anyone has ever made those claims. Only that the scenario was inferior.

Comment

• accidental double-post
                                Last edited by Darkness; 01-18-2013, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X