Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring Back Jills "Julia voth" face Topic !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Back Jills "Julia voth" face Topic !

Yes as it says , lets sign , like , spread ! and help bringing back jill her "Julia voth" face , if not now , in later games

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Aaand Petition

Julia voth herself supports us !

Julia voth's twitter
    Julia voth's FB Page

Now i want every one to be kind and sign the petition "Those who want her face back especially" Go go go !

Btw there is a new interview with her By REVIL Here : http://www.residentevil.com.br/julia_voth/english/
    and here is a Quote for those too lazy to click a link xD Jk !
    REVIL: How were you chosen to be Jill's face model? How was the process to give your face to her and how this work influenced your career?

JULIA VOTH: I was working in Japan in 2001 and I auditioned for it. I wasn’t told what it was for but I could tell it wasn’t your typical modeling gig. There were hundreds of models there waiting their turn to meet, who I later found out were the heads of CAPCOM. A few days later I was told I was picked to be the face of Jill Valentine. I’ll never forget the moment, it was really special.

R: Did you know Resident Evil before being Jill's face model? Have you ever played any game of the series?

J.V: I wasn’t familiar with the game before I got the job. I have tried to play the games but its so strange playing yourself. It’s crazy out how much it really looks like me. I honestly wasn’t very good at it, I kept walking into walls and right into the zombies. I think I’m good at really playing her, not just in the game.

R: Did you watch Resident Evil movies? Do you like Sienna's work as Jill Valentine?

J.V: I have watched the movies, the last one was great and I’m excited for the next one. I think Sienna did a great job. She is really tough yet has this vulnerability to her. It is my dream to play her and even though Sienna has in the past, I think it would be very cool to see more of Jill’s story.

R: Jill's face has been through a lot of changes and most of the fans are not approving it. Do you know why this happened?

J.V: I don’t have an answer for that. I know it has looked difference over the last few games. It is still based on me but I guess some natural progression has happened with the game. I have heard the fans vocalizing their disapproval for it, and its very flattering for me.

R: Your face is very remarkable for the fans. Some of them made a campaign to bring you back as Jill. What do you think of it? Would you like to be her face model again?

J.V: Thank you so much, I am very moved by the fact people want Jill to be truly based off of me again. I would love to be the face for Jill as long as the fans want me to. I would also like to bring her to life one day and play her live action in a movie. I think that would be a really cool thing to see.

R: You're also very well know by your role in Bitch Slap. Tell us about this work and if you have something in common with Trixie.

J.V: Trixie also holds a special place in my heart. It was the first role I got that really allowed me to be free and play and take her wherever I wanted to go. My producers were very supportive and encouraging, they trusted me and knew I could create something fun and special. I hope that is what I was able to do. I have a lot of things in common with her; she is after all made from me. We are both sweet and a little naive sometimes. And both of us are not fighters until we need to be, and then Hell will break loose.

R: Could you leave a message for the Brazilian fans?

J.V: Thank you to all my Brazilian fans! I hope you enjoy this interview. And one day soon I will have a lot more news (maybe some RE news) for you! XO!
    Others :

New interview ! : http://www.residentevildatabase.com/...Itemid=168#eng
    :A Quick vid Hcloud13 made

look at her beautifull ! *__*
    Last edited by Mrox2; 12-28-2011, 11:15 AM.
    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
    ^ Lol ...

People need to get over this...

Comment

If people didn't cry like babies over Jill's face in RE5, Jill in Revelations would have retained Julia Voth's face. Capcom developpers must have a headache listening to the fans...
      Last edited by Grem; 12-26-2011, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Petitions don't work for shit. Get used to new Jill cuz' this is not gonna happen. Sorry to rain in your parade, but that's how it is.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Vito View Post
          People need to get over this...
          Ditto.

Comment

The funny thing is, she has the exact same face in BH5 that she did in the remake, only more detailed and with a different hairstyle (and later color).

Bringing back her voice actor from the remake is a much more understandable goal. Her voice acting in UC and BH5, and now Revelations, really doesn't help her as a character. Her voice in the remake on the other hand was excellent.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I've never participated in any online petition before...ahh but what the hell why not?
              I signed. I also made a quick vid in my youtube page,maby it'll help.
              Spoiler:

Comment

I agree, she was a good face model for Jill. I am not too picky. After all it's just a animated person.

Comment

i agree, change her face back she looks like a little girl now
                  Mr_Death

Comment

Every Capcom petition I signed was met with failure. Jill looked her best in REmake. Frankly most of the characters looked their best in the Gamecube era. If I had any reason to believe this petition would work then I'd support it. As it stands Capcom did make changes to the Revelations models and Jill looks much better now than she did during the early promotion. Not nearly as good as REmake and RE5, but it's an improvement over what could have been.

Comment

Agreed. Remake Chris, Jill, Barry, Wesker and so on looked best in the NGC games. Well maybe I liked RE5 Wesker a bit more but that's not much.

I kinda want the old Jill back but I'm not going to cry about it.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Yeah , But Ugh you know its kind of annoying when you are a fan of the Character and that happens (Im crushed about her :/ !) .... what i dont understand is that Capcom Made them worse with no reason , Replace beauty with Ugliness ?......
                        Last edited by Mrox2; 12-27-2011, 08:30 AM.
                        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                        ^ Lol ...

Comment

as long she dosent look like carlos from operation raccon city then its all fine XD

Comment

I just checked google to see Jill's Revelation face and I kinda lol'd. I can understand the complaints. It just doesn't look right or fit her character. If anything, that face looks like it could belong to Lara Croft.

What were the complaints about Jill or Jill's face in RE5? Is it not the same face used in REmake?
                            Last edited by Deus Flux; 01-21-2014, 07:16 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

its not even close to twilight dante at least shes still hot and got same personality xD
                              emo dante is just ... i cant even get myself to say it .. lets leave it there shall we XDD.

Comment

Working...
                              X