Retribution teaser!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retribution teaser!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

BTW, they copied RE 1.5
    Last edited by Guest; 01-19-2012, 06:36 AM.

This looks awful... Of course they had to sneak in the vita in that trailer.

Comment

HAHHA
      so horrible.......

at least ada did the leg jump xD

but fuck alice is such a crappy character i puke just by looking at her.

Comment

*yawn*

Comment

Shameless plug... but the Vita does need all the exposure it can get. Even if it gets it by way of this flick... I dunno... After the 2nd one I had no desire to see any of the sequels.
          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

Hrm, didn't get to see too much there... I'll wait for a full trailer (or better yet, the movie itself! ).

Also yeah, love the shameless Vita plug.

Comment

Not just Vita, every product was Sony made.

Comment

Oh wow, I just watched it again and you're right.

"I'm Sony, and this is my world."

Comment

Gotta Credit Anderson for somehow managing to make each movie look even worse than the last one.
                  "I've got 100 cows."
                  "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

On the other hand if you remove the last half then it makes for an okay Sony commercial. Now if you'll excuse me I need to preorder a Vita and upgrade my phone to an Ericsson.

Comment

I sort of hate myself for getting excited at seeing live action Ada. ; / In honesty, I have no problem admitting that I will go see this. The abuse of our beloved game series story & the directors infatuation with his wife aside, I can actually watch these and enjoy them for what they are - brainless, action movies that are forgettable moments after leaving cinema. They will never be the Resident Evil movies I wish were made but for the canon story I know & love, I'll stick to the games and the CGI movies. Once Capcom keeps the movies & games seperate (story/canon wise I mean) I dont mind!

Comment

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                        BTW, they copied RE 1.5
                        What is this time, they had the numbers 1 and 5 shown together? Yeah, totally RE1.5.

Comment

Originally posted by alexdz View Post
                          What is this time, they had the numbers 1 and 5 shown together? Yeah, totally RE1.5.
                          I think we see a T-virus infected gorilla at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                            I think we see a T-virus infected gorilla at some point.
                            I'm pretty sure that's a giant Licker, Milla talked about it on Twitter and showed a pick of its claw.

Comment

Oh...Wow...I am so shocked to see immediate hatred for a Resident Evil film.

I am by no means a major fan of these movies. The first one was okay, but they've declined since then, but it is no different than most other movie franchises: Everything gets stale over time and decays.

...But I'll let you in on a little secret: Hollywood doesn't care what hardcore fans think as long as the masses still buy into it. And honestly, no matter what is done to the films...Kill Alice...Replicate one of the games into film...Some people will NEVER be content.

"OH MY GAWD! Jill's beret isn't that color! In Resident Evil Remake it was clearly cerulean turquoise blue! This hat is obviously periwinkle powder blue! The film is ruined!"

Take the films at face value and something loosely based on something else. If you don't like them, you are not being forced to watch them.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X