No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't buy Ashley arming herself to the teeth and teaming up with Alex Wesker for revenge or any other reason. Then again, this is Resident Evil, where Claire Redfield went from innocent college student to zombie slayer and backflipping akimbo pistols-wielder in just a few months, so I wouldn't put it past them. The thing is that Ashley, to me, is irrelevant. She was fodder for Leon in RE4 and that was it. Bringing her back as a playable character in a co-op third-person action shooter would be extremely lame.

Comment

• I feel like hey if its sherry then WOW nice shes back but
      i kinda got the feeling its ashley it makes sense with the whole president thing.

Comment

• I don't see Ashely with presumed Alex wesker out there on a mission, besides in the trailer you can see he's selling BOWs, black market and I don't think Ashley would have gone darkside...

Anyway...sherry "is" back, yay xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
          Much speculation has surrounded the identity of the unnamed mercenary character's companion, a blonde woman. Many people have theorized that the character is Ashley Graham due to the story's involvement of the president, who may or may not be President Graham. However, our sources have confirmed to us that the character is actually Sherry Birkin, daughter of Resident Evil 2's villain, William Birkin.

So there you have it. As of right now, we'll have to go on IGN's word, seeing as they broke everything about the story hours before it actually happened. Looks like blondie is Sherry Birkin.
          LOL... why did they hired a voice actress that sounds extremely similar to Ashley to do the voice of Sherry? The same high pitch annoying voice.

Have they confirmed that source?

EDIT: Oops, they seem to have confirm it.
          Last edited by Pikminister; 01-20-2012, 06:32 PM.
          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Neoblast View Post
            I don't see Ashely with presumed Alex wesker out there on a mission, besides in the trailer you can see he's selling BOWs, black market and I don't think Ashley would have gone darkside...
            She wouldn't be, she's helping the guy to get his blood. Plus, he's not selling BOWs. I believe he meant fighting/dealing with them would cost extra.

Comment

• Sherry already has enough motivation to try and stop these attacks, more than Ashley can ever hope. Sherry's parents are responsible for what is happening (not completely but they surely helped out quite a bit) not to mention her father started the outbreak in Raccoon City.
              Having the same voice actress means nothing in this series honestly and Sherry needs a new one anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alkar View Post
                Having the same voice actress means nothing...
                You think?
                sigpic

Comment

• IGN's "source" is probably some desk jockey at Capcom USA.

Comment

• If there was one MAIN thing people didn't like about Ashley was that "Leeeeeon!" with that very characteristic high pitch voice of hers annoying the hell out of ya.

I was okay with Capcom rehiring that same actress again if she was gonna voice Ashley... but if they hired her to play another character, and that character is non other than SHERRY.... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU............
                    Last edited by Pikminister; 01-20-2012, 06:50 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                      You think?
                      Hmm yes, considering the main characters constantly change voice unless their surname is Redfield.
                      I'm not gonna believe that Ashley can suddenly perform stunts and for some reason she met Alex Wesker and is working with him.
                      There really isn't enough time for her to train after her father's death while we really have no clue what Sherry's been up to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alkar View Post
                        Hmm yes, considering the main characters constantly change voice unless their surname is Redfield.
                        I'm not gonna believe that Ashley can suddenly perform stunts and for some reason she met Alex Wesker and is working with him.
                        There really isn't enough time for her to train after her father's death while we really have no clue what Sherry's been up to.
                        Read my previous post as a response to all that justification you just threw at me.
                        sigpic

Comment

• The fact that she has the same voice actress as Ashley is just abysmal and absurd.
                          Of course by ear alone you'd think the blonde is actually Ashley.
                          Atleast, this post only really matters if she is indeed Sherry.
                          I'll be waiting for official announcement thank you very much.

Comment

• Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums but not the site. Have been following it a few years and love the work you guys do.

Anyways major news on RE6 that everyone will love is that the blonde girl has been confirmed by IGN to be Sherry Birkin herself http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1216937p1.html

RE6 is looking better and better!
                            Last edited by Progenitor87; 01-20-2012, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progenitor87 View Post
                              Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums but not the site. Have been following it a few years and love the work you guys do.

Anyways major news on RE6 that everyone will love is that the blonde girl has been confirmed by IGN to be Sherry Birkin herself http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1216937p1.html
                              I suggest you read the thread a little before posting.
                              Otherwise, welcome.

Comment

• I remember when Sherry was confirmed from a 'source' for RE5.
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X