No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet almighty lord. I grew a penis, it became a rock hard erection, ripped through my jeans and I came.
    Bro time commence! Leon + Chris
    Attached Files
    Last edited by misstvirus; 01-21-2012, 06:07 AM. Reason: posted image twice :3

Comment

• So anyone else thinks that this "bitch" may not actually be Ada? I keep thinking that it has something to do with Revelations as Chris seems to have a personal vendetta against this character and I don't think Ada shows up there. I never liked Jessica and she feels like the perfect backstabber. That or the perfect dead body, either way it's fine for me as long as I get to shoot her sooner or later.

Comment

• Someone shows off a little leg and now all of a sudden she's the most diabolical bitch on the planet.

Comment

• I'd think it certainly have to be Ada, simply for the 'bitch' reference and Capcom isn't often subtle with it's intentions.

A lot of fuss is being made online of the red object/figure/thing in the background during Leon's and Helena's fall through the train thing and saying it's Ada, but I think it's bullshit - you can't make anything out.

Intesting bit in the trailer just before the moment I mentioned with this red figure, is a shot of Chris visibly reeling in pain.
          Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 01-21-2012, 07:04 AM.
          http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
          http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
          Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• I am pretty sure the "bitch" will be the mystery woman seen in the beginning of Marhawa Desire. She seems to be working for an advanced organization and was carrying an Umbrella case with the t-Virus.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
              Someone shows off a little leg and now all of a sudden she's the most diabolical bitch on the planet.
              But there is always a traitor!
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Hey News Bot is Marhawa Desire before or after RE5?
                Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                  Hey News Bot is Marhawa Desire before or after RE5?
                  We don't know yet. ):

Given that Jill is absent though, it looks like before.
                  Last edited by News Bot; 01-21-2012, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Read some theories on NeoGaf as to why Ashley and Sherry seem to have the same voice actress providing a voice for those 2 characters.

Theory #1839.1346.754388 (revised and enhanced by yours truly just for kicks):

Ashley Graham was Sherry Birkin all along.

It goes something like this.. The POTUS adopted her after she was taken in by the government. But not before they had wiped her memories to protect her sanity. Leon knew about what had happened to her and that's why he went to such extremes to get her back in RE4. He was aware of who she was but "played along" with her being the POTUS daughter and stuff. And in RE6, Ashley discovers her true identity, goes 'ballistic' and escapes with baldie who was in a similar situation as her. The End.

My own theory as to why they have the same Voice actress... Hey, it's Capcom! They always get the damn voice over thing fucked up.

Speaking about voice actors... does anyone know what other future projects D.C. Douglas was referring to when he Tweeted this?:

To all #Wesker fans, sorry, I didn't work on #RE6 (http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...d=120486757436) But it looks awesome! I have plenty of other things comin', tho
                    Was he implying that those projects are RE related? Could Albert Wesker make a triumphant return? No? Maybe?
                    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                    sigpic

Comment

• The Ashley = Sherry theory looks pretty much legit. But it's still a theory.
                      On the other hand, I like the idea of it since we haven't heard of our dear Sherry in a long time. Guess we need wait for the release of the game ooooorr we nned to wait for the leaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                        Ashley Graham was Sherry Birkin all along.
                        Mind blown. You know what? I can actually see that happening.. (Your theory works too. ..)

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                        Speaking about voice actors... does anyone know what other future projects D.C. Douglas was referring to when he Tweeted this?: Was he implying that those projects are RE related? Could Albert Wesker make a triumphant return? No? Maybe?
                        Maybe Wesker has a surprise appearance in Revelations? Or Damnation? ORC? I could see him at least being an unlockable character for Raid Mode or ORC's multiplayer.. Maybe even in RE6's version of Mercs? Hopefully something.. I miss him..
                        sigpic

Comment

• The Sherry = Ashley thing was done to death back in 2004.

It's not the case. Please don't incur flashbacks to the period where it looked like RE4 had a fairly substantial plot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                            Someone shows off a little leg and now all of a sudden she's the most diabolical bitch on the planet.
                            I'm simply pointing out that Chris doesn't even know Ada and there are a bunch of new characters from the BSAA in Revelations that will potentially die. He couldn't have a personal vendetta against Ada unless she somehow is in Revelations and is responsible for the death of everyone but Chris and Jill.
                            The reference is obvious, I agree, but there's something about Jessica that doesn't sound right. She's completely absent from the most recent trailer so either she dies early on or she's hiding something.
                            She's simply too different from the "good girls" of RE and it wouldn't surprise me if she ends up backstabbing Chris for some sort of personal gain.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                              The Sherry = Ashley thing was done to death back in 2004.

It's not the case. Please don't incur flashbacks to the period where it looked like RE4 had a fairly substantial plot.
                              That was not my theory, though. So I'm not going to defend it. Just threw it out there.

But I will say that 2004 was a whole 'nother era compared to what is going on, now. In terms of who's in charge of the franchise and how that affects what they do with the plotlines in future games. Thing is, time didn't stop for RE's timeline. Things did change over the years.

In fact, the RE timeline seems to be something Capcom seems to love to modify and fool around with. They have done that as recently as with Umbrella Chronicles. When they went back to the Mansion incident and added a few tweaks that now are considered part of the canon, despite those particular new events and characters not being there originally.

So its not like they can't do it again. Purists be damned. Capcom does what it wants with RE... and it shows.
                              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Chris would be entirely aware of who Ada was though - I'd say he's done enough research into it all.

They have done that as recently as with Umbrella Chronicles. When they went back to the Mansion incident and added a few tweaks that now are considered part of the canon, despite those particular new events and characters not being there originally.
                                You could argue though that there was never any need to of had those events with Sergei, as aside from a couple of scenes with Albert and William in Zero - we've never seen what goes on behind the scenes of Umbrella, UC was our first real glimpse of that. Indeed, without Rebecca catching a glimpse in Nightmare, to this day I would think Chris and Jill and co never knew Sergei ever existed.

New theory: This one comes from Gamesradar. The bald guy is in fact Leon (gasp) after experiments have been done on him. lol. Explaining why Ashley is there.

lawl, I love shit like this.
                                Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 01-21-2012, 12:19 PM.
                                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X