Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
    Bare in mind I'm not aware of any spoilers or anything.

Right. The vibe i'm getting from this game, and the demo, is that Chris is dying. This entire game is about his swan song to the series, one final last hurrah. Resident Evil 5 was about celebrating the character, Resident Evil 6 is about deconstructing him. He will be the first major casualty that the series will suffer.

How do you think he'll go out? In a huge blaze of glory series defining 'I'm going to save the world as I die' moment. Or a *shock - all bets are off* style death. I'm leaning toward that Capcom are going to give him a worthy send off. Unforgettable.

Unless he survives. In which case, ignore.
    I agree, I've been saying pretty much the same thing since the first trailer for the game was released. There are so many things that are hinting at Chris just not being OK (wasn't there a rumor or something that he gets infected at some point in the game?). Either way, as you said, I hope he gets a good death if he does die. One last blaze of glory, or perhaps something to do with defending Leon and Jake and allowing them to make it out alive.

Comment

• I hope you are all right, but I don't believe Capcom have the balls to kill off any of the main characters.

That said it would be the ultimate irony if Chris sacrifices himself at the end to save Albert Wesker's son.
      "I've got 100 cows."
      "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
        you dont have a 600hz tv. noone have. you have a 60hz monitor. the 600 is emulated by tv.
        Ah okay, my mistake the specification is "Intelligent Frame Creation = 600 Hz Sub Field Drive Intelligent Frame Creation Pro" so I got a bit confused.
        http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
        http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
        Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by ValentineLover View Post
          Spoiler:
          Calling it right now:

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant Rose View Post
            Calling it right now:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant Rose View Post
              Calling it right now:

Spoiler:
              Spoiler:

Comment

• Ada's campaign is apparently confirmed DLC. No, not downloadable content. CAPCOM's beloved Disc Locked Content model. Most of the Mercenaries modes are also DLC, along with two stage packages and more.

-No Hope (there is no clue in the demo files what this is, but it might be a campaign. The bright side is if it is, it doesn't have any data on the disk it seems and seems to be a future plan)
                -Ada's Campaign (ohhhh boy)
                -Slayers Mode (ohhh boy x2)
                -Siege Mode (ohhhhh boy x3)
                -Ustanak Mode (ohhhh boy x4)
                -Last Stand Mode (ooohhh boy x5)
                -Stages Pack A (this seems to be future additional stages for the Mercenaries and other modes not included on the disk)
                -Stages Pack B (this seems to be future additional stages for the Mercenaries and other modes not included on the disk)
                -Shop Pack A (no clue)
                -Shop Pack B (no clue)
                -Shop Pack C (no clue)
                -Vs Pack 1 (this seems to be future additional stages for the Mercenaries and other modes not included on the disk, and they may plan more for the future)
                CAPCOM strikes again!
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Ah fuck that sucks! Most dissapoiting on this is X360 will have all DLC first. Only positive is I don't need to buy a new HDD, because mine is already almost full.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

• I feel much longer of this shit and the DLC thing will implode upon itself. It's getting absolutely crazy.
                    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Sven at Capcom Unity said RE6 is Capcom's last game with disk locked content startegy. We'll see if he lied or not...
                      Spoiler:

Comment

• Well, guess I'll be waiting for the Gold Edition after all. I was probably going to anyway. Yeah, hopefully Sven isn't lying, or otherwise proven wrong. Enjoy the game in the meantime, everyone, I'll see how it is in a year or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaine View Post
                          Well, guess I'll be waiting for the Gold Edition after all. I was probably going to anyway. Yeah, hopefully Sven isn't lying, or otherwise proven wrong. Enjoy the game in the meantime, everyone, I'll see how it is in a year or two.
                          There is very little chance of a "Gold Edition" happening. I really don't see why people keep saying they'll wait for it. The only time such a thing happened in the series (later ports with additional content notwithstanding) was with BH5, and that was spurred by the PlayStation Move, which is getting no attention with BH6.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I hope hope that the Ada stuff is something like Catwoman DLC in AC. I doubt it, but hope remains.

Comment

• Originally posted by ValentineLover View Post
                              I hope hope that the Ada stuff is something like Catwoman DLC in AC. I doubt it, but hope remains.

This.

Comment

• Well lets face it, they have the right to release Ada's campaign as DLC, we are getting 3 campaigns on release in the RE6 package, that is a huge game right there.

Ada's campaign isn't just a LIN but a completely new full campaign. Ada's campaign is actually possibly the best DLC I have seen in a game ever, not a costume pack, not some missions were you control another character.

If Capcom gives us awesome DLC then how can we complain? because it's already on the disc? fine enjoy the downloading. But if Capcom price it right then I don't see why they should not try and profit from such a beast of a package.

3 campaigns was what we were told we will get and if you complain about paying extra money for another HUGE add on then I don't know what I can say.

Comment

Working...
                                X