Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bertha View Post
    Wow...what quality post, wanting a fictional character to be raped until she dies. Yep. That's some...great logic. But no, really. Just stop posting.

I hope Jessica does show up more. I can't stand her character, but having a female villain that lasts through a game or two would be nice for a change. Not saying she should be the main foe, but it'd be nice to see something other than someone like Excella who basically is just evil because she's fawning and wants to play queen of the world.
    ...Thanks for the RE Revelations spoilers Bertha -_-. I cant tell you how much its appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      ...Thanks for the RE Revelations spoilers Bertha -_-. I cant tell you how much its appreciated.
      Oh, shut up. What did she say that many others in this thread didn't already allude to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
        Oh, shut up. What did she say that many others in this thread didn't already allude to?
        Get bent you dickweed, I've avoided many threads on the forum because of people dropping spoilers and just came into this thread checking to see if any news on game 6 was out, and instead find a big RE revelation spoiler posted on the most recent comment.

I didn't come to this thread to read spoilers, bitch out a mod, or even fight with your self righteous ass, I just came here to see if there was any news on the 6th game. Nothing more.

Thanks for making this situation all the merrier.

Comment

• You didn't answer my question. The entire page is talking about Jessica being 'that bitch' but you singled out the most recent comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
            You didn't answer my question. The entire page is talking about Jessica being 'that bitch' but you singled out the most recent comment.
            So...are you unfamiliar with the concept of scrolling down to the bottom of the page to catch the latest post or what? As before I had no idea that any of this was being discussed at all, I just loaded the page and scrolled down to the bottom to read the latest post had no damn idea that this thread had turned in spoiler central.

Maybe its just bad luck on my part, but the fact this is being put out in the open on a thread about the next RE game is just rotten. Revelations just came out 2 weeks back, I haven't bought it yet and have been avoiding threads as I'd like to be able to enjoy the game freely, but this thread has decided to talk about spoiler parts of the game as if everyone on the forum has played it already.

They haven't, Not everyone has the time or money to get a new game when ti comes out, much less 2 weeks after ti was released.

Comment

• Oh someone's mad?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	enhanced-buzz-15854-1300424464-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	400914
              Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                Oh someone's mad?
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]6107[/ATTACH]
                Get the fuck out. This thread was no place for unmarked Revelations spoilers, and Wrath is totally in the right to be mad about this. There's a Revelations spoiler thread for a reason.

Comment

• No, he's acting like a dick. Last to pages are full of spoilers, but he bitching only about one post?! Seriously?!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

• Just so some one doesnt go mental and reach through my laptop screen to strangle me I'll make sure the rest of this post is hidden under a spoiler tag

Spoiler:

Also where can i find this Marhawa Desire manga thing? if its going to be a prequel to RE6 (god i hate it when games do things like this!) then i should probably give it a read. There is an english version right?

Comment

• If, as a favour, folks could place spoilers in the spoiler tags I would appreciate it. Usually we lift the spoiler policy a couple of weeks after the games launch, because frankly it becomes impossible to maintain it without banning half the forum. Revelations is a bit weird, as a lot of people want to play it and can't (myself included).

Of course, if someone posts spoilers before a games release outside a spoiler thread/tags then the correct response is to report the post, not yell at them.

Comment

• Raped until she dies, eh? For once I find myself agreeing with Bertha, what an ignorant thing to say. Even as a joke. Christ, I'm taking the moral high ground for once...everything looks so strange from up here. I think I'm getting vertigo.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Don't worry Spencer. I'm always up here. You get used to the lack of other people. And oxygen.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                            Also where can i find this Marhawa Desire manga thing? if its going to be a prequel to RE6 (god i hate it when games do things like this!) then i should probably give it a read. There is an english version right?
                            http://www.crimson-head.com/ have it translated I believe.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Removed ....

Sorry, consider the person who said that from my own self an evil thing, it never happened.
                              Last edited by Mrox2; 02-04-2013, 12:45 PM.
                              Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                              ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Here's a mirror for a .rar of all of the translated Marhawa Desire "Episode 0 Prologue" pages. Courtesy of GEORGE TREVOR @ http://crimson-head.com.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X