• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, I think it's fake.
    2012 only in our dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
      If I still drew RE fan art.. I would totally draw that.. :I..
      As long as you don't draw any of that pervy "yaoi" stuff...
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
        As long as you don't draw any of that pervy "yaoi" stuff...
        F*ck no. I hate that shit. -__-...
        sigpic

Comment

F*ck no. I hate that shit. -__-...
          LOL me too!

It's just that this game is setting up to be perfect for that kind of crap. That's why I'm hoping Ada and that 3rd FEMALE character (Ashley Graham... c'mon you know you want her back) to help spice things up for them (and us).
          sigpic

Comment

November 2012 is too soon. I think the poster might be fake.

If this comes to be true + Revelations demo... I might cry LOL.

And please, dear god of your choosing: GIVE. US. ZOMBIES.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Oh, there will be fanfics. In droves. It is inevitable. It will be a dark time indeed for RE fans on the Internet..
              Last edited by PracticalAl; 01-19-2012, 03:44 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't mind yaoi (or yuri) so long as it's done well, but I dislike fan stuff of characters. It's usually just wrong.

I'm kinda surprised no one's mentioned Sherry for a place in the game. She's gotta be, what, 20 odd by now? Perfect age range for the perv's in Capcom's character design department. She could battle monsters in her school uniform. The same on from RE2. Literally. It's like a strap and belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  I don't mind yaoi (or yuri) so long as it's done well, but I dislike fan stuff of characters. It's usually just wrong.

I'm kinda surprised no one's mentioned Sherry for a place in the game. She's gotta be, what, 20 odd by now? Perfect age range for the perv's in Capcom's character design department. She could battle monsters in her school uniform. The same on from RE2. Literally. It's like a strap and belt.
                  I was kidding about the Ashley Graham bit... but giving it a serious thought.... yeah, Sherry. Why not. She's old enough these days, right?
                  sigpic

Comment

There's no reason why not, except that Capcom would have to acknowledge the characters have actually aged if they include a girl who was 8 and is now a woman.

Comment

Well, Chris and Leon's partners haven't been revealed yet. We don't know whether they will be old or new characters. Let's say Chris' partner is Claire, (wishful thinking, yeah, yeah..) I could see Sherry being the game. Point being, I can't see Sherry in the game without Claire's presence in some way or another.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, Chris and Leon's partners haven't been revealed yet. We don't know whether they will be old or new characters. Let's say Chris' partner is Claire, (wishful thinking, yeah, yeah..) I could see Sherry being the game. Point being, I can't see Sherry in the game without Claire's presence in some way or another.
                        Agree... If Claire is not in this one, they should save up Sherry for RE7 when it's all about Claire.
                        sigpic

Comment

I hope this is real. Surely it has to be as I heard the site was traced back to Capcom and this is something Biohazard related. RE6 better not feature Ooze B.O.W.s at all...
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                            I hope this is real. Surely it has to be as I heard the site was traced back to Capcom and this is something Biohazard related. RE6 better not feature Ooze B.O.W.s at all...
                            I think the Ooze enemies are tied to a particular virus and the vastness of the sea.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                              I think the Ooze enemies are tied to a particular virus and the vastness of the sea.
                              True, I' jsut worried we'll get shafted. The whole community wants Zombies back and Capcom ignore this..
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

I'TS ALIVE!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X