No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a shame that they decided to change Sherry's VA though. I'm sure Laura Bailey could've pulled off a grown up Sherry.

Comment

• Do we know who is doing the blonde/Sherry voice yet?
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

• I'm calling shenanigans on this one. Too good to be true.
        sigpic

Comment

• If it is true then it could explain a few things. If Adam Benford is Sherry Birkin's uncle, his sister would be Annette Birkin, most likely. This could explain that William or Annette contacted Adam since he was the U.S. Government agent to recruit Leon, and told him what Umbrella was up to and that they needed to get out of the city with their research. Then the deal would've been made and that lead to the whole RC Incident. This way it can still somehow prove the U.S. Government connection to Umbrella via Adam and Sherry. It would also account for the first e-mail with the whole RC Incident and family being exposed to the world as well as what looks like Adam Benford feeling directly responsible for what happened. It's all speculation at this point but it's where I am standing with the issue if of course the picture and information is legit.

Comment

• Shenaninigans!

Though we'll probably have to wait another day or so for confirmation.

Comment

• Gahhh. The embargo ends tomorrow right? Goddamnit, once it hits midnight, I'm checking like every hour.

I really hope Claire is in it now, if Sherry is indeed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alkar View Post
                It's a shame that they decided to change Sherry's VA though. I'm sure Laura Bailey could've pulled off a grown up Sherry.
                Bailey is playing Ange-er...Helen =\

Now that they've said this all I'm hearing is Eden Riegel as blond chick in trailer. They sound almost identical.

Anyone else?
                Last edited by Kei_M; 04-09-2012, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Spoiler:

So... If Cousin S is Sherry, and Adam Benford is the Uncle... Who's Mother?

Annette is dead by 2012, so...
                  Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 04-09-2012, 03:11 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• "Mother" = Ada?
                    'Family' = GPC?

I know it doesn't make much sense, but there's not much to go on right now. I'm thinking, maybe Sherry's a double agent, since, you know, we don't have enough of those in RE already.
                    Last edited by Vector; 04-09-2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• 'Family' could be Tricell.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Tricell is dead. You're getting Old John...

Comment

• The family could just be the Birkin's. If Benford told everyone what happened in Raccoon City her mom and dad would look absolutely terrible. Though I guess Sherry did say she had no other family, so...hm
                          Last edited by Kei_M; 04-09-2012, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• On a brief aside - why the fuck isn't Helena Angela Miller? What a wasted oppertunity.
                            http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                            http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                            Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                              On a brief aside - why the fuck isn't Helena Angela Miller? What a wasted oppertunity.
                              Maybe the team behind the cgi movies still wants to do more with that character. And the RE6 team respect that.

Maybe.
                              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Or maybe shes just another character to never be heard from again like Billy, Rebecca, Barry, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X