No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some get me a mirror quick lolol, can't access the trailer on that link???
    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
      I can't watch the trailer!!!!!!! T______T

Also, Darkmoon where did you find that info!!!
      The trailer.

Comment

• So she was Sherry after all, amazing trailer but Ada looks weird, maybe is the hair.

Comment

• Trailer here also

Now things are getting very interesting. Love seeing Ada and comfirmination to see it's Sherry. Hopefully they contrast the Birkin/Wesker relationship again with Wesker Jr and Sherry.
          Last edited by Zombie Fred; 04-10-2012, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• youtube link here

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Holy Fucking Shit.

Between this and Prometheus atm i'm nothing but a quivering wreck at the minute.

Excitement is absolutely off the chart for this, seriously off the chart.
              http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
              http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
              Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• So there will be 2 viral outbreaks? the first incident killing Chris' teammates via C-virus with Ada involved. The second occurs 6 months later, involving Chris/Leon/Ada.

Comment

• I can't process what is happening right now.

Comment

• Man what a cop out. Wesker had a son this whole time. Who knew...
                    I wonder who the mother is.

Looking forward to see how Sherry's story is finally handled. It's only taken them 14 years to figure out how to do it
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                      Can someone download the vid in case it got taken down?
                      Use Keepvid.com on ANY YouTube vid and you can pick format and quality too . . .
                      sigpic

Comment

• God Ada is such a slut. I think she has more STI'S than she does viruses. I bet the C-Virus stands for Chlamydia virus. Only seen a few seconds of her and I already want her blood in my hands!! Theres a reason everyone calls her BIATTCH!

On a lighter note I hear the release date has been moved forward? I expected it to go back, more and more shocks from Capcom.
                        Last edited by CrimsonElder; 04-10-2012, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                          God Ada is such a slut. I think she has more STI'S than she does viruses. I bet the C-Virus stands for Chlamydia virus. Only seen a few seconds of her and I already want her blood in my hands!! Theres a reason everyone calls her BIATTCH!

On a lighter note I hear the release date has been moved forward? I expected it to go back, more and more shocks from Capcom.
                          It's at the very end of the new trailer. The old release fades out and the new one pops up. The game is getting releasing more than a month earlier.
                          I hope they also have some news on special editions already.

Comment

• Yeah, when I saw the release had been moved up, my instant reaction was HOLY HELL. I mean, how often do games get pushed up rather than delayed?
                            A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
                              Use Keepvid.com on ANY YouTube vid and you can pick format and quality too . . .
                              I figure its alright now. The video's been reupload and rehost at a couple more places and its pointless for capcom to do anything at this point of time.

Maybe claire will show up now that everyone related to her has been confirmed.
                              Last edited by xfactor; 04-10-2012, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                                Maybe claire will show up now that everyone related to her has been confirmed.
                                Steve too?
                                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X