X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're killing me!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

• STOP IT PIKMINISTER JUST STOP IT, GIVE US A CHANCE TO BREATHE!

Comment

• OMG 30 hours long !!!!! thats just pure badass !!

Comment

• So apparently the new HUD was inspired by Dead Space. Cool.
          sigpic

Comment

• Just like RE: Revelations before it, RE6 will included localized voice-overs.

Resident Evil 6 will include fully localized voice over in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian as well as subtitles in Japanese, Russian, Polish, Brazilian and Portuguese

Redesigned control system – Resident Evil 6 features an evolved control system allowing players to shoot while moving; slide; roll in any direction and to take cover, along with the addition of an enhanced melee attack

SOURCE: http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/resident-evil-6/1222665p1.html
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

• I believe this new HUD will be optional, because there are screens where you can see a laser dot just like in RE4/RE5. Also I don't really like this "aim cross" or whatever it is called.
              Spoiler:

Comment

• Anybody else really impressed with the voice acting in the trailer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                  Anybody else really impressed with the voice acting in the trailer?
                  specialy the part where leon says sherry his voice sounded full of emotion.

Comment

• Roger Craig Smith seems to be really embracing the role of Chris now too.

Also, I chuckled to see Ada seemingly following the recent tradition of Resident Evil heroines essentially having their tits out in the games now.
                    Last edited by TheBatMan; 04-10-2012, 11:16 AM.
                    "I've got 100 cows."
                    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Yeah i notice adas boobs too ( I LIKE IT XD) but crap i dont want ada to die (balls !!)
                      she seems to be the evil evil one this time around. but i hope she will survive.

Comment

• This is the patch on Jake's costume. "La Vita Nuova" stands for "The New Life".

Last edited by xfactor; 04-10-2012, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• I'm no longer fazed by new voices coming in returning characters. This is why I wasn't leaping out of my seat when Michelle Ruff became the new voice for Jill. I've accepted that unless you're Alyson Court you can be replaced.

That said, it's good to have one familiar voice in this whole thing. I do prefer Roger Craig Smith as Chris. Leon however I have to admit... I miss Paul Mercier.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                            This is the patch on Jake's costume. Not sure if it means anything...

It's Italian for "New Life"
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                              I'm no longer fazed by new voices coming in returning characters. This is why I wasn't leaping out of my seat when Michelle Ruff became the new voice for Jill. I've accepted that unless you're Alyson Court you can be replaced.

That said, it's good to have one familiar voice in this whole thing. I do prefer Roger Craig Smith as Chris. Leon however I have to admit... I miss Paul Mercier.
                              Paul Mercier was good as Leon.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• RE6 official site updates:

Last edited by Pikminister; 04-10-2012, 11:42 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X