Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    I think it's the same man.
    I meant the guy on left. The younger one.
    Spoiler:

Comment

• It's obviously Billy Coen.

Comment

• Pff don't you recognise Barry?
        Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
          It's probably a badge... a G-man. Trying to find Jake & Sherry.

Something like that. Not the main villain IMO.
          That would be...awesome actually. The Biohazard series getting its own 'Cigarette Smoking Man'. I can definitely get behind that idea.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
            It's obviously Billy Coen.
            Or Rebecca.... yes, she was actually a boy all along.
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
              I meant the guy on left. The younger one.
              That's totally Steve now.

Comment

• Guys. Guys. It's clearly Bruce McGivern.
                A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• I know the middle picture has been posted but have the other two?

Interesting.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Some choice excerpts from the Famitsu article:

It is believed that the C-Virus was mixed with a nutritional drug which someone distributed to soldiers of an anti-government army.
                    This seems to imply that the Zombies and J'avo are from separate strains of the same virus, before and after being mixed with a certain drug.

The C-Virus makes a host enter a chrysalis state, where it gestates and becomes a "perfect organism".

Jake is unaffected by the C-Virus.

Sherry is an agent like Leon and Helena, same agency. After a few years of house arrest following the Raccoon City incident, she was freed and became an agent as a "bargaining point".
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Those eggs that in the beginning thats were spawning look to be containing some type of clone. When the body was hatching it was human, I didn't see any types of mutation on it really. Could be wrong but we'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                        Jake is unaffected by the C-Virus.
                        His blood is resistant to it and to pretty much any type of RE virus. According to one of the previews I read.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                          His blood is resistant to it and to pretty much any type of RE virus. According to one of the previews I read.
                          Yes, and this is likely because Albert had the DNA capable of adapting to the Progenitor Virus. However, so did Alex. The latter would be unlikely to be known by anyone, whereas Albert was notorious. He's most likely Alex's son, not Albert's.

Jake was hired by the anti-government army in the Edonia Republic nation in Eastern Europe. They were all apparently given the C-Virus (or something else) and Jake was the only one not affected, but gained superhuman abilities. This is alluded to when he talks to "Ada".
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• The superhuman abilities of this Jake dude sorta explains why his whole campaign will focus on melee combat. Unlike the other two.
                            Last edited by Pikminister; 04-10-2012, 01:44 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I remember how people thought Helena was dressed up all normal for a change untill i came across this from the new trailer

Click image for larger version

Name:	kinky.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	401029

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                                I remember how people thought Helena was dressed up all normal for a change untill i came across this from the new trailer

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6393[/ATTACH]
                                So showing some skin is not normal?

What does everyone live in Utah or somethin'?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X