No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure that Capcom will never release RE survival horror style (similiar to old ones) cause today gamers love action shooters games only (like COD and Battlefield) damn I miss the old times.
    Last edited by Guest; 01-19-2012, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Should I say Veltro is behind the terrorist attacks and Revelations was the start of these chain of events?

Very plausible, now that Wesker is (apparently) gone...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
        Should I say Veltro is behind the terrorist attacks and Revelations was the start of these chain of events?

Yeah but I think Capcom will find a way to bring him back. I'd be our luck he gets cloned and retains his memories, but this time he's human.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Chris says:
          Originally posted by Vector View Post
          "After what she's done to us...how many of our men are dead because of THAT BITCH!?!" Who is she?.
          This is actually my biggest question after watching the trailer a few times!
          sigpic

Comment

could be ada maby ? :X

Comment

RE6 Screencaps from the video:

Spoiler:
              Last edited by Pikminister; 01-19-2012, 05:12 PM.
              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
              sigpic

Comment

'Bitch' does kinda suggest that. But many woman are bitches. 'Cos I'm so pimp.

...oh damnit, now that was an awful joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaneco View Post

I would fangirl so hard if that was the case. Then I would hope Jessica, Vester, Parker, etc. were involved in 6... Assuming they survive Revelations, of course.
                  Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

Comment

Is that O'Brian that Chris is grappeling?

Posted most of my crazy thoughts in the news topic, but in a nutshell.

Love the concept of Bio-Terrorism going crazy all over the world, Resident Evil 4/Degen/ and 5 all aluded to this. The concept looks fucking awesome.

The gameplay is worse than I'd ever imagined it was going to be - this is now a pure shooter, with sliding into cover moments, and just lots of noise with lots of automatic weapons and explosions. I always said that Chapter 5 in Resident Evil 5 was a far away from the concept of Resident Evil as you could get - then they announced ORC and now this looks even crazier and more action packed than ORC!

Lots speculating the bald chap is Alex Wesker, seriously fuck you Capcom for making it that easy to have a new game have a Wesker in if that's the case.

All in all i'm 50/50 right now. But I love the concept, so in a sense I love the game, but I was expecting something different.

Resident Evil 1/2/3 represented a trilogy of static camera angles and the classic gameplay we got accustomed to.

4/5 and now 6 is a trilogy of over the shoulder games, so it's now up to Resident Evil 7 - in 2015 to bring about a total reinvention of the Resident Evil wheel.
                      http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                      http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                      Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks that the RE6 logo looks like a bony hand?

Also, if the pattern with Leon games continues, expect RE6.5 in about 12 years. *trollface*

Comment

1) Apparently takes place a year before RE5. So no Jill.
                          2) Chris is the Captain of an SOU (Special Operations Unit) team, like Dan DeChant and Josh Stone in RE5
                          3) The President's name is Adam Graham.
                          4) Marhawa Desire appears to be canon. Like that manga, Chris is an SOU member rather than an SOA like in RE5 (and incidentally, like in Lost in Nightmares). The character telling Chris to calm down is Beards Nevance from the manga.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

His name is really 'Beards'?

Comment

I'm all hyped right now, looks like 3 stories in re6.

Leon one does look like more survival horror, capcom said it would have more horror, maybe it even has puzzles...

ZOMBIES! Finally!

Who is SHE?

Is that blondie, sherry or ashley? or someone new?

Hum I hope its not a year before re5 because that would mean WESKER IS STILL ALIVE IN RE6 !!

Gathering pieces from nohopeleft site, could tall oaks be that UK dot in the UK map?

The chinese city certainly looks like hong kong, wan chai

Comment

I think the blonde is Ashley... who somehow went through a major transformation after his father became a zombie (as seen in the beginning of the trailer). Alex Wesker maybe was being held in the US and somehow has a connection with the outbreak... Ashley helps him escape and keeps him alive. Acting as his nurse of sorts.

I actually don't have a clue... LOL
                                Last edited by Pikminister; 01-19-2012, 05:31 PM.
                                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X