X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I approve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
      According to IMDB, Sherry Birkin has a new VA.

Dracarys, I love you..even though you like terrible games

Comment

• RE6 just got a hundred times better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
          According to IMDB, Sherry Birkin has a new VA.

Ahahahaha. Gold. Just gold.

Speaking of Sherry's actual VA, was there ever confirmation Eden Riegel was playing her in RE6? I do believe Eden was confirmed as voicing her in Operation Raccoon City, but I'm not certain.

It's kind of funny, in a way, considering Sam Riegel, Eden's brother, played Steve in Darkside Chronicles. D'aww.

Comment

• Bullshit, it's Ed Harris who is voicing Sherry.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• New resident evil 6 scans

Comment

• Hm. I think the pics in the bottom row on the left side are from the demo that was described a few weeks ago.
                Last edited by Reston; 05-01-2012, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• Jake looks really crappy in the concept art.

Comment

• HOLY SHIT... Jake really looks like Wesker in that concept art.

Those Zombies look amazing. The New Nemesis looks great too.

Comment

• New Nemesis?

Comment

• Not in the way you're thinking.

New Nemesis in a sense that it's a stalker/pursuer BOW.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Some "leaked" RE6 soundtracks
                          I dont know if they are fanmade or not
                          PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Vito View Post
                            HOLY SHIT... Jake really looks like Wesker in that concept art.
                            .....looks like Seifer Almasy to me...only the scar slid down his face.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Ah FF8...the second FF game that ruined the series forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefWellington View Post
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGeJb...eature=g-all-u

Some "leaked" RE6 soundtracks
                                I dont know if they are fanmade or not
                                I gotta be honest, those are really good. More so the Cathedral and Corridor one. Piers idk how I feel about. Man that Cathedral one is PERFECT. Almost gives me chills. I hope its real, cause I think it'd make Leon's segments even better. I kinda doubt it though with most leaked osts. I remember that Claire theme for ORC that was supposedly leaked way before the game came out, which was fake.

Comment

Working...
                                X