Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We should be expecting a new logo for '6' soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should be expecting a new logo for '6' soon.

Hell, there was nothing wrong with the '5' logo and they changed it anyway.

Click image for larger version

Name:	resi5-logo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	406026

Name:	re_5_logo_5500_300dpi_resident_evil_v2.jpg
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	406027

Now there's all this talk about giraffe fellatio or giraffe hand jobs and I for the life of me cannot unsee.

Name:	396994_222592004491204_102455583171514_476738_1051070909_n.jpg
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	406028

Name:	OnVVr.gif
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	406029

Name:	IRKnH.png
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	406030

Toys 'R Us is going to have a hell of a time trying to sell copies of this game to children when their mascot embodies the perverted image Capcom displayed on their case.

Wow....only someone with way too much time on their hands would think that's giraffe sex, lol. Smfh. How stupid.

Comment

I dont think so course back in the re 5 days we all know they cutted the first version completly off to make a resident evil coop game
      i dont think the changes will be that big
      this time im sure what we see is what we get.
      Last edited by rehunk88; 01-22-2012, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Eh. It's not like it's an especially good logo anyway. As long as it doesn't get changed to something even sillier...

Comment

Its a logo that makes sense with the whole Spider virus thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
            Toys 'R Us is going to have a hell of a time trying to sell copies of this game to children when their mascot embodies the perverted image Capcom displayed on their case.
            Children shouldn't be sold this game at all. Children are the reason we've seen such an action-packed change in the series.
            Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
              Its a logo that makes sense with the whole Spider virus thing.
              Assuming there is a spider virus thing, which I believe is currently based on monsters with multiple eyes and the logo, they can easily make a more webby logo. Or just alter the shape of the five enough to make it look like a guy taking anal from a baboon or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                Children shouldn't be sold this game at all. Children are the reason we've seen such an action-packed change in the series.
                Children getting games like this are the reason for a lot of problems, because parents see shit and freak out yet are dumb prats in the first place for not understanding that not all video games are to be played by children. GTA games, for example. God forbid those kids see sex/hookers while they are murdering half the population of a town.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Stupid ass immature people.
                  PSN Gamercards

Comment

I'm now openly wondering about the size of a giraffe's genitalia. You know what they say, long neck...

Comment

.....*sigh*

My thoughts exactly.

Comment

I bought the first RE game when I was eight. Back then no one gave a shit about kids buying M rated games. Also, why do kids have parents? ;D

Comment

At least Capcom it's taking it with humour.

"Other than human zombies (which we've got in RE6), what other types of zombies scare you the most? Zombie dogs, zombie birds, zombie GIRAFFES, perhaps?"
                          Zombie fellatio giraffes scare the shit out of me. LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                            I bought the first RE game when I was eight. Back then no one gave a shit about kids buying M rated games. Also, why do kids have parents? ;D
                            This is too true. I was 7 when I first saw RE, and I got a PS1 and RE2 for my 9th birthday.

Comment

I actually quite like this logo. Still You just cant beat those big, blocky red logo's of the previous RE games, id love for them to bring that back to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                              X