No announcement yet.

Project Umbrella Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm shocked at the amount of those who have good things to say about RE5. I hope some of you will tear it a new one on the podcast.
    Last edited by Det. Beauregard; 08-31-2012, 03:39 PM.
    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• It's not that RE5 is a bad game--just that it's no RE4 Leon S. Kennedy masterpiece.
      sigpic

Comment

• Hm, if only you could combine RE4's atmosphere and genuinely scary moments with RE5's story and gameplay - and characters.

RE6, of course!
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          Hm, if only you could combine RE4's atmosphere and genuinely scary moments with RE5's story and gameplay - and characters.

RE6, of course!
          I think you may have characters and story right but I dont see the gameplay. I have yet to play it but to me it looks abit dodgy. I will find out if I am wrong next Wednesday.

Comment

• Will RE5 discussion cover the DLC?
            sigpic

Comment

• You can't discuss RE5 without discussing the DLC!
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Especially considering it was the best part of the game.

Comment

• For the life of me I cannot remember the name of the DLC, other than Desperate Escape.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

• Lost in nightmares; desperate escape; and of course... versus mode!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Versus mode..... Capcom's version of DLC, the good ok disc locked content.

Looking forward to this recording it's going to be a good one.

Comment

• Ep 10: Code Veronica should be available within the next few days.

EP 11: RE5 - records on Wednesday night so you have until then to get your MP3s and questions sent in.

Cheers.
                          "I've got 100 cows."
                          "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Episode 10 is now available to download here: http://projectumbrella.net/podcast/Episode%2010.mp3

Featuring talk on Code Veronica

Special Guest: The Wanderer aka Thomas Wilde

Comment

• Good work guys.
                              A really interesting guest too.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Hah, I remember way back when, either in the lead up to RE5 (yep, a whopping 3-4 years), or sometime after RE4 reading TWilde's entire plot analysis. Quite a guest to bring on, I loved the wit in his writing and other aspects such as pointing out the film references and clearing up some of the bigger FAQs. The former definitely comes across with his whole "How does Nemesis track Jill?" retelling. He's one suave fuck.

Still listening, but a great entry so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X