question about RE4 preview disk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about RE4 preview disk

Hello resident evil community, im new here and i figured this would be the appropriate place to propose a question. I stumbled upon your videos and articles regarding the resident evil 4 beta and the video "custom beta clips" perplexes me. How on earth did you get to the castle, my preview disk ends after the village and the logo appears. Do more versions of the trial edition exist? And how do i go about activating the debug menu in the preview disk? Thanks in advance.

you cant activate debug without a little modification and yes,it exist a lot of other re 4 version,for example modified trials or betas

Comment

Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
      you cant activate debug without a little modification and yes,it exist a lot of other re 4 version,for example modified trials or betas
      can my trial version be modified to activate the debug menu? or do i need to hardmod my gamecube? which trial version was shown in the video?

Comment

sure you can activate the debug too,if you got the skills to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
          sure you can activate the debug too,if you got the skills to do it
          i cant help but feel that this is being kept secret, i did a little more searching and found a torrent hosted here with my games iso with the features already hacked but still no guide on how to do it. unfortunately that torrent is long dead. care to give a brief explanation how to do it pl0x? unless your still going by this rule here:

"We are able to activate the debug menu in various builds of Resident Evil 4 / Biohazard 4. I wont go into detail as to how to do this, as Mark and I would like to keep it under wraps currently since a good portion of blood sweat and tears went into getting it all working 100%. There are also possible negative effects that would happen in the community which would result if this method would be released. I cannot go into detail there either however there are plans to release the method"

Comment

Unfortunately the MU link I had is gone so I cant help you out. There is a simple modification to the config file for the trial to enable the debug options. That post is old and outdated. Just search for Resident Evil 4 Trial Debug Enabled and if youre lucky, a link might still be active.

Comment

Originally posted by Borman View Post
              Unfortunately the MU link I had is gone so I cant help you out. There is a simple modification to the config file for the trial to enable the debug options. That post is old and outdated. Just search for Resident Evil 4 Trial Debug Enabled and if youre lucky, a link might still be active.
              thanks for that i'll see what i can find

Comment

speaking of MU links it looks like the site and others like it especially crimson-head will need to update theire links if they choose to do so. it really sucks becasue im finding ALOT of MU links atm

Comment

Working...
                X