Swapping Enemies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swapping Enemies

Playing Mercenaries 3D and seeing RE5 majini interact with RE4's ganado has gotten me interested in a curious kind of idea. I was on EX 4 when I noticed how well the Executioner fit in with the Castle environment. He's practically made for it, with all the medieval imagery and the strange metal stakes driven into him. Then I thought about J.J. and how little he fits in RE4 (and how much better he fit in RE5 when he showed up there).

So I imagined what it would be like if they were swapped (or, more accurately, if J.J. was removed and the Executioner added to the Castle as a sub-boss alongside the Garrador). It would leave the island chapters without a sub-boss figure, but the Castle chapters would have been more interesting as a result. That, and it removes the only part of RE4 I hated.

Similarly, what sort of "swap" would you do with other games in the series?* Explain if you will why that might fit better.

*Any answer is fine as long as you don't say something generic like "Ganados for zombies."
    A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Hmm.....I would have liked to have seen Hunters in RE5 rather than those deformed Lickers. I think it would have just fit more nicely with Wesker and all.....plus they'd probably be more challenging.

Comment

How bout a version of Remake with Regeneradors instead of zombies?
      "I've got 100 cows."
      "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Working...
      X