Resident Evil Revelations Street Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations Street Pass

How exactly does that work for that game...I know the general street pass function is too leave your 3ds on sleep mode at the home menu but i want to make sure if it's getting me content because i was outside for a good 10 hours today and no unlocked content? Was I suppose to have had Resident Evil on sleep mode or what?

You activate street pass, then when you go out turn your 3ds on, the ain menu is good enough and close it. If you pass by ith another 3DS owner also with streetpass and Revelations activated you'll exchange data.

It really is based on luck and how popular a game is, I got my very first SSFIV streetpass hit last week (except for the ones at a games expo) and I've had that game for a year.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

I think its bar none the best game on the 3ds period..i haven't enjoyed an good Resident evil game in a long time, i played resident evil 2 to death and still do i at least beat that game like 4-8 times a year. thats good to know that i need another person with resident evil revelations for more content. hopefully i do pass by more people with that game o.o

Comment

Try taking it with you into video game stores, sometimes a member of staff will have one somewhere, I've noticed I've met some people more than once and each time was when I visited a game store. I assume is the same employee rather than randomly meeting someone a few times.
        Last edited by Dracarys; 02-09-2012, 03:00 AM.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Well I just went out to my local town today and I got about 6 steet passes with 4 Revelations streetpasses. That made my day ahah.

Comment

Working...
          X