Jessica's Report translation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica's Report translation

Not as revealing as we may have hoped but enjoy nonetheless...

"I've got 100 cows."
    "Well I've got 104 friends."

God she sounds stupid. Thanks for translation.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Updated link: http://www.projectumbrella.net/articles/Jessicas-Report
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Thanks for posting it but unfortunatley I cant read it. That girl ...... I think there is something wrong with her. She comes across as either thick as shit or bat shit crazy. Why dont they just paint a smiley face on her and have her dance around and do hysterical laughs. She is so weird she actually creeps me out a little. No wonder Chris didnt wanna hit that Id run a fucking mile. I hope she stays far away from RE6.

Comment

Thanks for getting that up so quick guys - an interesting read.
          http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
          http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
          Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

So does this mean that Jessica and Raymond are actually working for someone else? If they both work solely for the GPC, why would she lie and say that she's had no contact with him?

Comment

From the look of things, it looks like the GPC isn't really "bad". They seem to be pulling strings and they probably know some secrets about the threats that represent bioweapons, but they don't really seem hostile. Espcially when they talk about Chris and Jill, you can sense that they acknowledge the accomplishments of Chris and Jill in regards of their struggle against Umbrella. That's why I think that Ada is really working for the GPC.

Also, I don't think Jessica and Vester are that much connected afterall. If anything, I'd say the most suspicious seems to be Vester rather than Jessica. Jessica seems to be an Ada wannabe more than anything else.

By the way, great Job PU!
              Last edited by Grem; 02-12-2012, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grem View Post
                From the look of things, it looks like the GPC isn't really "bad". They seem to be pulling strings and they probably know some secrets about the threats that represent bioweapons, but they don't really seem hostile. Espcially when they talk about Chris and Jill, you can sense that they acknowledge the accomplishments of Chris and Jill in regards of their struggle against Umbrella. That's why I think that Ada is really working for the GPC.

Also, I don't think Jessica and Vester are that much connected afterall. If anything, I'd say the most suspicious seems to be Vester rather than Jessica. Jessica seems to be an Ada wannabe more than anything else.

By the way, great Job PU!
                Possibly one of the companies in the consortium is that infamous rival company of the Umbrella, who pulling strings. (My old theory was that Tricell is in fact The Organization unknown this for Wesker or even for Excella.)
                Spoiler:

Comment

Oh no, I misunderstood the Jessica's report. It appears that she planned to leave the GPC at the end of the report, am I right? She said she didn't have any contact with Vester, but that's a huge lie considering what we saw in the game. I guess that she's really covering Vester in that report. Also, I think that she wants to leave the GPC and join Vester's organization.

However, I still think Ada works for the GPC.
                  Last edited by Grem; 02-12-2012, 11:51 AM.

Comment

This deserves an update. We now know who Jessica is talking to in her report. The special investigation official of the Federation of Pharmaceutical Companies is... Excella Gionne.

Comment

Very interesting. Nice tie in to BH5. Did this new info come via translation??

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                        Very interesting. Nice tie in to BH5. Did this new info come via translation??
                        Yup, obscure source too. The "CLUB 96" service.

Comment

Again, I think it is a nice tie into BH5. I wonder if Excella would have had any influence on letting Chris come in to Kijuju as a single BSAA agent instead of a full fledged team. Was Chris acting as a solo agent though, or was he supposed to be under Dechant's command in Alpha team?

Comment

Sort of tangent: Presumably Excella's death left quite a power vacuum? It looks like she was a much bigger player than we ever realized.

Comment

Amazing. God I love this fucking series, thanks News and PU.
                              http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                              http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                              Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X