Project Umbrella TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Umbrella TV

We launched Project Umbrella TV on YouTube a few days ago, deleting all of the video content from Project Umbrella in the meantime.

Right now, a massive collection of rare and high quality trailers are online, along with the entire cut-scene collection from Gun Survivor, Gun Survivor 4, Umbrella Chronicles, Darkside Chronicles and BIOHAZARD 5. We will soon be adding all of the HD cut-scenes from BH4 and CODE:Veronica, followed by BH2 and BH3.

The channel will quickly become the largest and most high quality collection of video content related to the series. We will probably arrange for the raw videos (currently only on my hard drive) to be downloadable through torrents.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Subbing right now.

Comment

Just remember that if you get 3-strikes, Youtube can close down your entire account. So keep good backups handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Borman View Post
        Just remember that if you get 3-strikes, Youtube can close down your entire account. So keep good backups handy.
        Everything is on my hard drive, so that's not really a concern. It's pretty much my personal video collection since I recorded/ripped them all.

Comment

Just making sure Im still one strike away, so Ive been careful.

Comment

For some bizarre reason, we had ITN making a copyright claim. I had no idea that a news broadcaster would be interested in Resident Evil.
            See you in hell.

Comment

ITN had claims on a lot of them for some bizarre reason. There were a few claims from CAPCOM (about... 9? mostly from the trailers) but nothing serious. The only video that got affected was the audio being removed from the BHDC LAW's music video.

Comment

Are they claims by Capcom or just warning messages that they know it is Capcoms and may result in a penalty? I uploaded a bunch of RE5 Gold Editions Merc character trailers running up to its release and got those, none ever resulted in anything.

If you're grabbing any trailers from Capcom sites and directly uploading try changing the file name first. I noticed I got no warnings from files I did that with.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Your video, BIOHAZARD THE DARKSIDE CHRONICLES Trailer - The Darkside , may include content that is owned or administered by this entity:

Entity: ITN Content Type: Audiovisual content
                  They're all just these type of notices. No effect on the videos.

Comment

I've got loads of those, never any issues.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      For some bizarre reason, we had ITN making a copyright claim. I had no idea that a news broadcaster would be interested in Resident Evil.
                      There's a lot of stupid stuff like that. CNET and Game Trailers had copyright claims for some cutscenes of RE5 on my channel, probably because they had said cutscenes on their sites even though mine were ripped from the game.

Comment

Subbed for sure! It's hard to find high quality videos of the past RE games

Comment

Subbed Already !
                          These are some really good Quality Clips !
                          Just serious ; Did you get to upload the Beta IGN RE3 Vids ?

Oh Btw Smiley was right i guess ?

^ Ashley really says "Oh My God Whats going on !" I knew it too
                          Also in the same trailer ashley screams "Help !" in a different way than final , but the voice file was still left over though ...

Wow thanks a bunch News Bot ! all of these Trailers were impossible to find !
                          Last edited by Mrox2; 03-09-2012, 12:17 PM.
                          Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                          ^ Lol ...

Comment

Wow thanks a bunch News Bot ! all of these Trailers were impossible to find !
                            They were all up on Project Umbrella beforehand so not impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                              They're all just these type of notices. No effect on the videos.
                              So basically - no one actually made a claim?

Comment

Working...
                              X