This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris26 and his fantasy about uncut Resident Evil from Hong Kong

Chris26 thinks he knows he saw that rare uncut Hong Kong version of Resident Evil on Saturn at the Chinese gamestore, he was trying to get us to believe that. But that's stupid! He's stupid! There's no such thing as a rare uncut Hong Kong Prototype Saturn version of Resident Evil! Can you guys share some facts or opinions about Chris26's fantasies he saw in Hong Kong?

...My bologna has a first name its t,i,m,m,y....My bologna has a second name its...

Comment

^ Wrathborne, are you able to stay on topic or not?

And as for that Joehrex, I had thought it was settled that he had been making it up (with that fake intro that never happened having a script still floating around from a few years back) when people were requesting proof and/or evidence regarding it and all he could respond with "B-but I saw it years ago, I KNOW I DID!".

Now, while I understand that some places like China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and South Korea do occasionally get some regional variant releases and sometimes official guidebooks and weird as shit bootleg guidebooks/novels, the games for the most part are the exact same but with the local languages' subtitled in whilst the rest is nearly the same as the Japanese release (title the game is called under, packaging is nearly the same with some occasional differences such as the publisher, sku code and so-on).

I would really have to doubt that there would be a super special Saturn release that Japan or elsewhere wouldn't get. I can understand say, a promotional bonus (such as Taiwan having a weird kinda bootleg looking but official Clock Tower 3 release and guidebooks or South Korea getting a special pre-order bonus with a silver pocketwatch with the game) but an entire different variant that hasn't even been seen in any sort of promotional and/or marketing material is ridiculous.

I could just go and look for the bloody topic, wherever it's floating around here on THIA.
      Last edited by Enetirnel; 03-06-2012, 03:48 PM.
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

There IS a rare uncut Hong Kong edition, though, it's just not exactly how Chris26 remembers. I have it on a prototype CD-R, and none of you beggars will ever get to try it.
        Last edited by Anders; 03-06-2012, 04:02 PM.
        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

We have the uncut opening already all over the internet.
          Last edited by Guest; 03-06-2012, 04:47 PM.

Comment

lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
              ^ Wrathborne, are you able to stay on topic or not?
              Chris26 thinks he knows he saw that rare uncut Hong Kong version of Resident Evil on Saturn at the Chinese gamestore, he was trying to get us to believe that. But that's stupid! He's stupid!

At what point does this equal a topic? This guy has made a thread on the basis of insulting another member, not discussing a prototype.

Instead of making a random post about something silly, should I have started flaming another member here too? That would be more 'on topic' than 'sharing facts about Chris26s fantasies'.

Comment

The whole thing was more or less answered by Anders. Yes, there is a rare uncut Saturn version but it's not as Chris26 believes it to be like (similar to a few fake scripts floating around online about alternative and/or extended openings not the same as the actual full uncut opening) and that Joehrex was asking for proof of whether something exists or doesn't.

There was an entire topic (actually multiple from what I recall) in which that Chris26 person kept trying to say he saw things or gave excuses about them. So there actually is some sort of a topic there - asking whether or not something exists or some sort of proof for or against what we've already heard from the other user.
                sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

"Anders: There IS a rare uncut Hong Kong edition, though, it's just not exactly how Chris26 remembers. I have it on a prototype CD-R, and none of you beggars will ever get to try it."

Anders, You're being spoiled! Are you telling us a truth or a lie that you have a prototype CD-R that contains the uncut version?

Comment

Originally posted by Joehrex View Post
                    Anders, You're being spoiled! Are you telling us a truth or a lie that you have a prototype CD-R that contains the uncut version?
                    Ooops, sorry, I confused it with the German uncut prototype CD-R. The intro is in full nudity.
                    Last edited by Anders; 03-06-2012, 07:03 PM.
                    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Does it contain the three headed cerebrus?

Comment

Originally posted by Joehrex View Post
                        Does it contain the three headed cerebrus?
                        No, that's just stupid.
                        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Just like the Chinese RE3 Boot leg that i found laying in a school computer Lol !
                          Nemesis Has a Wierd Beta voice , and the font is Japanese and HI-RES , while some items has some english letters , means there is HI-RES English font aswell ....
                          Well Chinese Releases and Bootlegs possibly have Uncut and beta stuff , but they are soo damn rare ..... i think that uncut version might exist , why not ....

Originally posted by Anders View Post
                          Ooops, sorry, I confused it with the German uncut prototype CD-R. The intro is in full nudity.
                          Lol
                          Last edited by Mrox2; 03-07-2012, 11:41 AM.
                          Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                          ^ Lol ...

Comment

If anyone has the "Rare Chinese" uncut versions of these games, post.

Comment

Closing this one.
                              It's one thing to have a thread on unsubstantiated nonsense.
                              It's another to have a thread on unsubstantiated speculation on unsubstantiated nonsense.
                              Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 03-07-2012, 06:46 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X