Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4 wins PSN's GAME OF THE YEAR contest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd kill for a game as good as RE4 to be released this generation. I've yet to find any that even come close.

And RE4 is far from my favorite RE game.
    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

RE4 is boss. Always has been, always will be. What more needs to be said?
      sigpic

Comment

Stu, firstly I actually don't really disagree with you for a change and I do fully understand everything you said. The reason I don't care about the award personally is because it's user voted, and much like your point about complaints no matter what happens (which I do also agree with - even though I said less people may have complained, people still would have - you're correct), no one is ever going to be happy with anything.

And indeed as I also agree Capcom's track record on most things is poor, and simularly my expectations are low for anything they put out...

However I guess the point to me... and then the only thing that bugs me overall, is I wish they weren't. Winning any award for a sub-par HD port only gives them less reason to even try in the future, as long as they meet that low quality bar apparently it's okay. And if you're going to just let that ride nothing will ever change. Why not hold them to the expectation of something like the Wii edition instead? Why should we settle for their same old shit?

But hey I'm just saying something thats been said a million times over by other people about various aspects of Capcom's decisions (from subquality HD to pre-included DLC unlocks). And normally most of that never makes any sense. So in some sort of loop, why should I expect anything but. :p

Comment

Working...
        X