Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil HD collection now coming to ps3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil HD collection now coming to ps3!

i was on facebook today and resident evil has posted a video check it out i guess there gonna be doing hd remakes of the chronicles games now
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJC9J...ature=youtu.be so im wondering what you guys think i personally think its weird how there doing hd games now but i wont buy it unless they have extra content thats not on the wii its only for ps3 i dont know if there doing this because ps3 doesnt get nemesis mode? but was wondering if theres any word on playstation getting anything exclusive for ORC.

Great, but I still don't care about this game

Comment

Can anyone confirm if japan is getting a disc version like RE4 and CVX?
      PSN Gamercards

Comment

i read some thing on google that said north america will get a disk form but not for awhile its first gonna be dlc in june

Comment

Booooo!! Another crappy choice. Dont care. WE WANT REMAKE! WE WANT REMAKE!

Comment

That's not happening unless they get Nintendo to surrender the license for REmake and RE0.

Comment

Nintendo do not own any license to those games, that is fan theory BS that was proven wrong.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Nintendo don't own the license to any of the GameCube titles.

Those would just require money and effort.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

If that is true then there should be no excuse. They already been ported over to the Wii where they wouldn't sell as well (using the Wii controller) so having them on PSN and LIVE could not possibly harm them. There has to be something someone has not caught onto yet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	resident-evil-archives-resident-evil-0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	400939

Click image for larger version

Name:	resident_evil_archives.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	400940

Comment

If they ever do remaster them, they should make both games full 3D.
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

i think this hd thing with resident evils was cool at first but then i see this chronicles hd and it gets me thinking that there gonna do this with more titles now to juice us out of everything we got but the cool thing with these 2 titles is that they were previously only on the wii so with that being said it feels like when they started doing all these resident evil 4 ports i thought it was taking it a little too far but ill have my eye opened for Resident evil dead aim and outbreak 1 and 2 HD coming out! (im not saying this is a bad idea its just the thought of nothing else being added to the games other than graphics which i dont care about graphics neither should anyone else if they played RE GBC and liked it i just dont know what to think of all this)

Comment

That's cool, I love the Wii games but the Wii has horrid blurry visuals.

I want a Onimusha Collection though, maybe even an option to turn on a filter that makes the game look and run like they did on their original systems.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Capcom just likes to milk the fuck outta everything, don't they.

Comment

If there was a disc version I would buy it. But I don't like digital downloads... So I'll stick with my wii games, thx.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I'm with you man but they seem to worked the graphics this time, honestly if i knew the cut-scenes from RE4 and RECVX were shit, i wouldn't have bought them.
                              Last edited by Vito; 03-19-2012, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X