Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jill and Chris married in RE6??

Truth or belated April 1st joke?
    Biohazard France made scans of the Game Informer magazine, guess what's written?

"Chris married his longtime BSAA partner Jill after her rescue in Africa three years ago"

Here's the original post:

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

I pointed that out in my first post! Ha! I.. I ninja'd the great master himself! Haha, just playing, just playing.

It's too bad there wasn't too much effort put into this. It would of fooled a lot of people, including me.
      sigpic

Comment

Can you say "About fucking time?". Seriously though, why is it when shit like this happens in RE...its never shown or hardly mentioned, but usually listed as back story.It really would be something nice to see in game or even have the characters talk about it to each other. Just feels like a missed opportunity.
        Last edited by Wrathborne; 04-02-2012, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Lol hope this isnt fake. Probably is though, figured these two would hook up but after they both retire. Lol at the typo all that time and didnt use a spell check. Will wait for confirmation. Be nice to see something like this though the series is always straight down to all the drama be good to see some character development and emotion. Rebbecca the maid of honour and Barry the best man. Would really like to see something involving the characters outside of all the terrorist fighting. The game could start with them arriving home after RE5 Chris and Jill hooking up wedding, white picket fence, blah blah everything is good and them boom! Shit hits the fan again. Is it just me or would that make it all the more emotional and actually give a crap about the characters.

Comment

April Fools!

http://www.capcom-unity.com/resident_evil/go/thread/view/7391/29039631/New_RE6_Info_-_GameInformer_May_2012?pg=3

And...

Andy McNamara (Editor-In-Chief of Game Informer) says: (scans) looks fake to me.

Furthermore...

Andy McNamara: "FYI that fake RE6 cover has an awful headline. I mean really? "The Most Ambitious Game In The Series" is what they came up with?"

and because you still don't believe:

Andy McNamara: "Capcom approached us with RE6 at E3 last year, then basically pulled out of the running earlier this year. Their loss =P"

Ok, I'm done with this April1st/jk
            Last edited by Pikminister; 04-02-2012, 10:06 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh man, thank God.
              Jill and Chris were never supposed to be married (mainly because of motherfuckin' 15 years together and no dating)

Comment

It was established in Resident Evil: Revelations that Chris and Jill are strictly poker buddies.

Ask Wrathborne.
                sigpic

Comment

Damn straight. Established Poker buddies for life in RE5.
                  Last edited by Wrathborne; 04-02-2012, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Heh heh. The marketing guy Mikeeb on the last page of the thread contacted me when I was still on DeviantArt. Wanted to use some of my RE art for a CAPCOM Unity blog. Felt very honored to be contacted by CAPCOM! I drew him that avatar as thanks, and he sent me a Darkside Chronicles shirt. Good times. :')
                    Last edited by PracticalAl; 04-02-2012, 10:24 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                      Heh heh. The marketing guy Mikeeb on the last page of the thread contacted me when I was still on DeviantArt. Wanted to use some of my RE art for a CAPCOM Unity blog. Felt very honored to be contacted by CAPCOM! I drew him that avatar as thanks, and he sent me a Darkside Chronicles shirt. Good times. :')
                      Y U NO in DeviantArt anymore?

You better keep using that talent. Use it or lose it.

I lost my art making talent that way. Big time. What little talent I had. Gone. Because I stopped drawing.

At least draw on napkins. I should've done that.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                        April Fools!

http://www.capcom-unity.com/resident_evil/go/thread/view/7391/29039631/New_RE6_Info_-_GameInformer_May_2012?pg=3

And...

Andy McNamara (Editor-In-Chief of Game Informer) says: (scans) looks fake to me.

Furthermore...

Andy McNamara: "FYI that fake RE6 cover has an awful headline. I mean really? "The Most Ambitious Game In The Series" is what they came up with?"

and because you still don't believe:

Andy McNamara: "Capcom approached us with RE6 at E3 last year, then basically pulled out of the running earlier this year. Their loss =P"

Ok, I'm done with this April1st/jk
                        Well thats dissapointing back to SSDD. Story starts with outbreak ends with Chris or Leon flying away in helicopter. Giving odds away at 2/1.

Comment

And the explosion, don't forget the big ass boom at the end...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                            Y U NO in DeviantArt anymore? You better keep using that talent. Use it or lose it. I lost my art making talent that way. Big time. What little talent I had. Gone. Because I stopped drawing. At least draw on napkins. I should've done that.
                            Thanks Pik! I've tried several times to get back on DA, even at some point early this year, but my life still proves to be too hectic for that site. -But, I'm still drawing! Never would stop doing that! And from I've seen of your SwapNote drawings, looks like you have plenty talent left to me. ..
                            sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't be shocked if they ever decided to make Chris and Jill an item. It seemed they were hinting at that throughout much of Resident Evil 5.

"Where's Jill? DAMMIT, where's Jill?"

I mean, about 1/4 of Chris's entire dialogue was him saying "Jill." I don't care if they marry the two, but they better not do anything stupid like make the Valentine-Redfield children start fighting in the BSAA and combating Wesker, Jr.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X