Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If HClouds is uncut - it's the only one in the world - acquired numerous 'sources', all Resident Evil 3 USA versions, on the same SLUS number hcloud provided - all censored. And thus I bow out of this topic.
    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
      If HClouds is uncut - it's the only one in the world - acquired numerous 'sources', all Resident Evil 3 USA versions, on the same SLUS number hcloud provided - all censored. And thus I bow out of this topic.
      Yup, pretty much this.

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
        If HClouds is uncut - it's the only one in the world - acquired numerous 'sources', all Resident Evil 3 USA versions, on the same SLUS number hcloud provided - all censored. And thus I bow out of this topic.
        Yup, pretty much this.

Comment

• So before this turns into a pitchfork rally agenst me,here is a qick video I made.
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hcloud13 View Post
            So before this turns into a pitchfork rally agenst me,here is a qick video I made.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yK0D...ature=youtu.be
            Thank you so very much! This proves that you have the real uncensored U.S. version. I'm proud! Excuse me for bugging you too much.
            Last edited by Joehrex; 05-12-2012, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
              Yup, pretty much this.
              Double post, geluda. Careful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joehrex View Post
                Double post, geluda. Careful.
                I truly hope you appreciate the irony of double posting to tell someone else off for double posting.

If people could learn to use the edit function, however, I would be grateful

Comment

• Hcloud13, I'm happy that I got to see your clip of RE3 U.S. version uncensored. That version is the most rarest version before the other copies got censored.

Comment

So before this turns into a pitchfork rally agenst me,here is a qick video I made.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yK0D...ature=youtu.be
                    Well this changes things! Thanks for the video! So this is the disc that came with the Dino Crisis demo? I don't know if its worth the time and money it would cost to try and find this disc...
                    Last edited by Guest; 05-12-2012, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• I'm glad I got the "Rare" version of re3.
                      But to be honest,I don't think it's that big of a deal,one has flying heads one doesn't.
                      It's such a minor thing.Isn't the US gamecube unsensord also?
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I'm glad I got the "Rare" version of re3.
                        But to be honest,I don't think it's that big of a deal,one has flying heads one doesn't.
                        It's such a minor thing.Isn't the US gamecube unsensord also?
                        The US Gamecube version is also uncensored. It has no censorship.

Here: http://www.onlinegamesdatenbank.de/i...ame&gameid=907

Comment

• Is the GameCube version based off the DC version or the PSX version? I my self am a bit of a purest, I usually prefer to play games on the hardware they were originally intended for, and if I ever come back to them I like to play them to their fullest potential for the true experience. In this case I'd love to play through with head decaps and English text, mostly because I've never been all the way through RE3 and it adds to the experience I think. I know it might seem a small thing but I don't like the idea of playing a stripped down filtered version of the game, it's not how it was originally intended to be experienced. Although like I said I'm not sure it's worth trying to find this version even for collection purposes, it's going to be like a lottery trying to find this thing.

Comment

• Geluda, the Gamecube version is based off the PS1 version, not the Dreamcast version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joehrex View Post
                              Geluda, the Gamecube version is based off the PS1 version, not the Dreamcast version.
                              I was hoping for those upscaled backgrounds, that would have made it worth getting!

Comment

• The visuals in the GCN version look better (not the backgrounds). Capcom finally fixed the clipping problem in that version. It's definitely better than the PSX version. Loading times are shorter and barely there thanks to the cube format.

But overall, the Dreamcast version is the best of them all.
                                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X