Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any place to buy uncensored RE3 U.S. version on PS1? It's pretty hard to find.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
      The visuals in the GCN version look better (not the backgrounds). Capcom finally fixed the clipping problem in that version. It's definitely better than the PSX version. Loading times are shorter and barely there thanks to the cube format.

But overall, the Dreamcast version is the best of them all.
      True that. The DC version is crisp and looks better than any version, next to the SourceNext version. It also does not have the compressed video's like the NGC version has.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I think that the CRC-32 code of the U.S. PS1 Resident Evil 3 games that are censored is "132BB3E6". I think Hcloud's uncensored version of his RE3 on PS1 has a different CRC-32 code. Let's ask him!

Edit: It appears that my censored copies of U.S. RE3 (with Dino Demo or without Dino Demo) for PS1 had a CRC-32 code of "32E3B7FA". That way too unbelievable!!
        Last edited by Joehrex; 05-14-2012, 05:40 PM. Reason: I had to correct my mistake.

Comment

• Would be great with some pictures of hcloud's game
          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
            True that. The DC version is crisp and looks better than any version, next to the SourceNext version. It also does not have the compressed video's like the NGC version has.
            Every version aside from the Sourcenext PC version has compressed videos, and none of them have true native resolution videos. The Sourcenext ones are still up-scaled from a 320x240 source.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Joehrex...Why is this that important to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                Joehrex...Why is this that important to you?

http://www.capcom-unity.com/resident...ay_Head_flying
                I never meant to make anybody upset or mad. I just wanted you people to understand.

Comment

• Its gotten really goofy, dude. Most folks are aware of region changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                    Its gotten really goofy, dude. Most folks are aware of region changes.
                    Oh, I see. Sorry then. I didn't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
                      Would be great with some pictures of hcloud's game
                      OK. Hcloud13, could you show us pictures of your uncensored game including codes, CRC-32, any code that's on the disc? Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joehrex View Post
                        OK. Hcloud13, could you show us pictures of your uncensored game including codes, CRC-32, any code that's on the disc? Thanks!
                        No I will not -____- I already posted a video in hopes that it would stop the spamming from you...BUT NO! I now have in total 21 PMs from you asking the same damn thing and...for the love of god please leve me alone >.<

Tell ya what...I lied,I recorded the gamecube version.I don't have the PSone ver. Sorry I can't help ya.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hcloud13 View Post
                          No I will not -____- I already posted a video in hopes that it would stop the spamming from you...BUT NO! I now have in total 21 PMs from you asking the same damn thing and...for the love of god please leve me alone >.<

Tell ya what...I lied,I recorded the gamecube version.I don't have the PSone ver. Sorry I can't help ya.
                          FUCK OFF THEN! I DON'T NEED THIS BULLSHIT AND YOU ANYWAY! LOCK THE DAMN TOPIC, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF ALL OF YOU! I HAVE A DISABILITY! I HAVE AUTISM. NO ONE LOVES ME ANYMORE! NO ONE CARES ABOUT ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES! DO WHAT YOU WANT THEN! FUCKING JERK-OFFS!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Omg_Face_by_TJsutan.png
Views:	1
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	401202
                            Spoiler:

Comment

• Woah, no reason to go that far Joehrex. You have to see it from his perspective. I'm not taking sides at all but if I were to get many messages about the same thing I would be pissed as well. You are being pushy with this uncut RE3 thing and spamming him won't help. How would you feel is someone kept messaging you asking for the same thing over and over.

Also there's no reason for all that intense language. I can understand why your are frustrated but I hardly find the little tantrum you had to be helping at all. So what if he didn't have the game? You know how many people claim to have 1.5 and don't? To tell you the truth if someone was pestering me so much I would do something to get them off my back, even lie. So please calm down man.

I'm sorry if you have Autism, but your life can't be that bad. You are alive after all. I also find no reason to drag personal stuff into the thread like that. Doing what you did makes you like immature. Not trying to put you down at all man, but this is not that big of a deal with the game. I understand your passion behind it and it's great you are dedicated to finding it, but I have to say you went too far.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• "sniff"

Comment

Working...
                                X