Biohazard rare uncut prototype PS1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard rare uncut prototype PS1

Resident Evil Mega SiteBiohazard 1996 in its prototype stages before the official release.For more on this visit the site below.www.remegasite.com

I have confirmed that this prototype version on the trailer features more black and white intro scenes of Chris shooting with his gun, a close up of Jill during the Neptune FMV, zombies with green blood.

We've got to get this version that was shown on the teaser.

Good luck with that, get back to us when you buy it.

Comment

Here we go again...
      There's thousands of prototypes, but we don't need to know every motherfuckin' prototype copy in existence.
      Besides, this is just a trailer, it's common to have deleted scenes. It doesn't mean it's an ultra-old prototype, considering this was released in 1996.
      Last edited by Guest; 04-15-2012, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Anyone else getting tired of all these recent prototype threads popping up?
        Its always fascinating to see prototype info and stuff, but the majority of these threads never have anything we haven't already heard about.

It gets a little hard to ignore due to the a lot of our desires to relive the nostalgia of the older games.

Comment

Depends. On this one, I'm not even sure what prototype stuff is meant to have appeared. Most threads usually have some cool bits on info, though, something that I've forgotten or occasionally never knew, so I'm usuually fine with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            Depends. On this one, I'm not even sure what prototype stuff is meant to have appeared. Most threads usually have some cool bits on info, though, something that I've forgotten or occasionally never knew, so I'm usuually fine with them.
            Zombies with green blood and a deleted scene of Jill's horrible CGI model in the Neptune intro FMV.

Comment

I think this trailer came with the japanese version of Street Fighters Alpha. Which was a very, very long time ago...

Comment

Working...
              X