No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: DOwnfall 3DS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's exactly what I meant. That being said however, the way this "game" is set up where Claire would be witnessing the downfall of humanity or whatever would make sense for a return. She would not be going into combat like the BSAA but rather deal with the situation that is developing around her. Sounds like a good enough work around if any of this is true.

Comment

• It's not easy. But it can happen. Claire is generally a "wrong place at the wrong time" character, but any involvement of going to these horrific places had to do with her brother. I guess she isn't looking for anyone else these days with Sherry developing her special powers along with serving her country and Steve being dead.

Comment

• Need I remind everyone, she went headlong into Umbrella's HQ in Europe of her own volition, packing some heat. She's willing to fight if she has to.

Edit: Helps if I read. XP Like Smiley said, if she has something she deems worth fighting for (i.e. Chris), she'll willing run headlong into danger.
        Last edited by Canas Renvall; 05-25-2012, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Nintendo's 3DS showcase starting in 20 minutes. If this game actually exists or not we'll probably find out there.

http://e3.nintendo.com/presentation/...tware-showcase

Comment

• No Downfall
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Guess it was just a rumor after all.Good thing I put up the '?' on the topic!

Comment

• I guess so unless Capcom is going to announce it on their own. That said they didn't show any new game there so who knows...

Comment

• So there goes that. Any thing on the PSP RE or Vita?

Comment

• The PSP version has to be canned or being ported to the Vita. Shi it would be our luck that RE Portable will be a post of the Mercs 3D..
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• This game is still very much a possibility. Just because it wasn't at E3 this year means nothing. Capcom wanted to focus on RE6, and rightfully so.

Comment

Working...
                      X