Why Sherry Being "Superhuman" Is Not New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
    Well Jill was infected to she dident get magic super powers of her own ( only with weskers little red device) but els she dont have super powers.
    Probably because the t-Virus doesn't create superhumans.

The G-Virus does.

Can you see how that argument sort of falls apart?
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
      Probably because the t-Virus doesn't create superhumans.

The G-Virus does.

Can you see how that argument sort of falls apart?
      There really isn't a big differences on the T and G virus, The T virus turns people into zombies, and gives a opportunity for scientests To create monsters.
      Yes The G virus does that on its own, but still its really the same Outcome in the end.
      Last edited by rehunk88; 05-27-2012, 11:19 AM.

Comment

The point of t-virus was to create B.O.W.s

The point of g-virus was to create a new race.

See the difference?

Comment

The outcome is still the same zombies are zombies monsters are monsters XD

A G virus zombie bite turns you into a zombie A T virus bite turns you into a zombie.
          Last edited by rehunk88; 05-27-2012, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
            The outcome is still the same zombies are zombies monsters are monsters XD

A G virus zombie bite turns you into a zombie A T virus bite turns you into a zombie.
            There's no such thing as G-virus zombies, if someone is infected by it they either turn into a G monster like Birkin and Curtis or have a G-Baby come out of them.

Comment

So in resident evil 2 its a mix ? T virus zombies walking the streets with G virus mutated monsters around too ?
              holy shit i have to play resident evil 2 again.. It's been ages...
              Last edited by rehunk88; 05-27-2012, 12:04 PM.

Comment

I made this mistake - bar Birkin and the G-Mutant, there are no G-Virus monsters in Raccoon City. The Outbreak is pure T-Virus. Birkin absorbs the G-Virus when he gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  I made this mistake - bar Birkin and the G-Mutant, there are no G-Virus monsters in Raccoon City. The Outbreak is pure T-Virus. Birkin absorbs the G-Virus when he gets it.
                  Oh alright sorry about this.. i cant even remember last time i played re2.
                  so actually sherry, is worth alot now to some.... ( how can you say) Bio company If she got the smallest hint of the G virus in her.
                  Like jake is special Because of wesker...so that means both jake and sherry can relate... an i guess maby the Organisation ada is working for is after them to collect. but then the question is what virus is most importen .. and worth the most, weskers virus, or the G virus ?.
                  Last edited by rehunk88; 05-27-2012, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Jake doesn't have the Wesker Virus, at least as far as we know. It would be very odd for him to have it, given Wesker didn't when he was conceived.

The G-Virus is in several people's hands, including Tri-Cells, after the effect of Degeneration.

Given the similarities between Sherry and Jake, my guess is his 'special DNA' means he can be turned into a G-Human, with funky super powers, rather than a monster...so long as he gets those shots we see him getting.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Jake doesn't have the Wesker Virus, at least as far as we know. It would be very odd for him to have it, given Wesker didn't when he was conceived.

The G-Virus is in several people's hands, including Tri-Cells, after the effect of Degeneration.

Given the similarities between Sherry and Jake, my guess is his 'special DNA' means he can be turned into a G-Human, with funky super powers, rather than a monster...so long as he gets those shots we see him getting.

So jake, is really at same stage as Wesker in resident evil 1? before The tyrant, did It's job on him. But! then if That's the case, you are right that jake can be turned into something Like wesker.. that just doesn't explain how jake can be so strong already.. if he is only at same stage as wesker in resident evil 1.
                      shouldn't that mean, sherry.. is the stronger one?.
                      Last edited by rehunk88; 05-27-2012, 12:51 PM.

Comment

1) The G-Virus was developed for the purpose of developing B.O.W.s and also, later, an alternative goal of creating an evolved superhuman race (G-Humans).

2) The only reason Birkin and Miller (and anyone else) transforms into G-Creatures is because, at the time of BH2, the G-Virus was incomplete and cannot stabilize onto anyone's body.

3) Jake is a normal human at the beginning of BH6, but he has Wesker's "special blood" so he can adapt to certain viruses (based on the Progenitor Virus). The guerrilla group he's with gets supplied with a large amount of "nutritional supplements" mixed with the C-Virus. He injects himself with one, and gains superhuman powers from the C-Virus.

There is no similarity between the t-Virus and G-Virus.
                        Last edited by News Bot; 05-27-2012, 01:25 PM.

Comment

I like News Bot, he is smart. when it comes to resident evil :3
                          okay but are you sure he injects himself, for gaining superhuman powers.. or for keeping them under control ?.
                          we kinda cant tell, right now. an what about sherry... ( did capcom say she would have powers too?)... in that case why is sherry strong, and not jill? sherry was infected by birkin an jill by nemesis... i mean shouldent it have done something to jill too ?.
                          i know jill was cured but so was sherry... i just find it alittle weird, that sherry would have some powers but not jill.
                          Last edited by rehunk88; 05-27-2012, 01:45 PM.

Comment

It states on the official site that Jake gets his powers after injecting himself with the C-Virus. He doesn't have them beforehand. Sherry's powers have been stated in a magazine, not totally confirmed yet, but unless the magazine is making things up, I don't see why it would be wrong.

And Jill has nothing to do with it. She was infected with the t-Virus, which does not give any powers. Only the G-Virus does, and that is what Sherry is infected with.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                              It states on the official site that Jake gets his powers after injecting himself with the C-Virus. He doesn't have them beforehand. Sherry's powers have been stated in a magazine, not totally confirmed yet, but unless the magazine is making things up, I don't see why it would be wrong.

And Jill has nothing to do with it. She was infected with the t-Virus, which does not give any powers. Only the G-Virus does, and that is what Sherry is infected with.
                              Alright then.

Comment

What I find funny is that by Degeneration which occurs 7 years after Raccoon City, no one has improved/completed the G-Virus.
                                Last edited by Vito; 05-27-2012, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X