Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its the PC version

Comment

Well my shortest time was somewhere near the 6 hour mark but i am unalbe to prove it

Comment

which scenario ? your talking about RE2 right ?

Comment

Originally posted by RuStY
          Well my shortest time was somewhere near the 6 hour mark but i am unalbe to prove it
          Dude, you must not be trying hard.... Most people can beat any of RE2's scenarios in 3 hours or under.

Man, I had my PS1 memory card out and RE2 popped into my PS2. I was going to go for a speed run, But the disc is too scratched up. It no longer plays.

Comment

i never like re2 much and back then i wasnt a huge fan of re so i played it rarely i became obsessed with the series ay re3

Comment

That made me laugh. Everyone was boasting at like an hour and then some and then you say 6 hour and have no proof.

But anyways I have never played any of the RE games in order to try and get a personal best time. I have played them in order to get the special items though but I never noted the times.

Comment

During my recording of Jill's RE1 stuff I became quite the expert at getting the game done in the fastest time possible. I even wrote up a speed guide which Ill post when THIA opens. I got a video, not my best time ever (I think it was like 1:07) but this video is 1:20.

Comment

Why is it 1:20? Lol. I think I had a pretty fast time for RE3.... I love that game, its just a wee bit lower on my RE Chart, lower tha RE2, which is spot one. But RE2 I know I beat within 2 hours, ummm 2:15 for the second scenario... no proof tho.

Comment

Cause it was recorded before I refined the process

Comment

Ah, I thought so.

Comment

No prove... you can speak that you win in 1 minutes or even 1 seconds. Right?

No prove, no evidence, it's really no use.

Comment

Does it even really matter? I mean, no offense to Rusty, but that isn't what you would call a remarkable time. Hell, I can beat the game in 4 hours or under even when viewing all the cutscenes and FMV's.

Comment

i can do that in less then 2 :p

Comment

Ah, I just finished it last night with a time of nearly 4 hours. I was a little rusty. Let me tell you though, that Game Doctor device works like a charm. If I decided to do a couple more run throughs, I could get back to my old self. But since I'll soon have RE4 to keep me busy.....

Comment

Originally posted by Malice
                                Does it even really matter? I mean, no offense to Rusty, but that isn't what you would call a remarkable time. Hell, I can beat the game in 4 hours or under even when viewing all the cutscenes and FMV's.
                                It doesn;t matter but "if you just wishing to draw ppl's attention" then say or claim yourself win in 1 second or something as outstanding as this, but no prove... that is stupid and ridiculous.

nobody will praise you but with no prove you can say anything you can, unless you can show us prove, or else it's difficult for ppl to trust.

Comment

Working...
                                X