No announcement yet.

Your shortest time of playing Bio2...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some people challenge on shorter game time, but some others would prefer to find all possible secrets on the game.

Comment

Why can't you do both? I play the games through completely on the first time, then play a time for speed one or two playthroughs later. Then I go back to an even more thorough examination, messing around with enemies, checking out their AI, seeing how I can bug them out.

Comment

i'm just at plant 42 on r.e remake atm but i'm going to play r.e 2 on sunday and go for a speed run, i'll let you know how i do. Has anyone got ideas on shortcuts or ways of doing it faster?

Comment

Well, when going for speed, fight only when you absoloutely must. Even then it's best to knock an enemy down and run unless it's somewhere you'll be going a lot.

I never bothered with speed on the RE games, so my best was somewhere around 2:30. On Silent Hill 1, though, I could do the game in 45 minutes. 50 if you wanted the good ending, a bit quicker if I did the UFO ending.

Comment

2 hours 20 minuets Clair A. Used special weapons. B ranking.

Under 3 hours Leon B. A ranking. no special weapons.

me and my cousin are going for tofu

Comment

how do you unlock tofu?

Comment

beat all 4 senarios with A rankings ;)

Leon A Leon B Claire A Claire B...in under a certain amount of time too.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                  beat all 4 senarios with A rankings ;)

Leon A Leon B Claire A Claire B...in under a certain amount of time too.
                  thanks for the info, better get started then, dam never got an A before in R.E 2. I won't bother ppl with questions on how to get an "A" etc in the game, i'll just google it. i'll be playing tofu by November

Comment

go to www.gamerevolution.com and look up RE2 on PS1 and it will tell you how to unlock stuff...

Last edited by Stars_g36; 10-14-2007, 12:08 PM.

Comment

1:20:xx -1:30:xx easily, Leon Scenario A I do believe. I used to be such a whizz at Bio 2, been ages since I sat down and had a real session on it.
                      Last edited by John; 10-27-2007, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X