Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If RE6 was to have a theme song, what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AsteroidBlues, Hell , I had the same impression))
    Last edited by Nomad9026; 07-04-2012, 01:05 PM.
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
      AsteroidBlues, Hell , I had the same impression))
      It's amazing. I think we should have been hired to make the trailers for RE6. xD
      sigpic

Comment

I know double posting is a cardinal sin, but we gotta keep this thread alive. WE NEED MOAR MUZAK! (Late night insomniac energy reaching peak levels)

Not the best match, but the lyrics are a pretty good fit. Plus its amazing. Period.
        sigpic

Comment

Any Skynyrd song, ever.

Comment

Double post, please delete
            Last edited by Kaiser; 07-27-2012, 12:02 AM.

Comment

I meant this song, Lost in the echo by LP

Lyric video for Linkin Park's "LOST IN THE ECHO" off of the album LIVING THINGS.iTunes: http://go.lprk.co/ml/3qf/Spotify: http://go.lprk.co/ml/3qg/Amazon: ht...
              Last edited by Kaiser; 07-27-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

I would say the theme song for RE6 would beeeee......the actual theme of RE6!

Comment

I haven't played all the resident evil games, but God, I hope they never have a theme song, that would be so lame! In Castlevania Symphony of the night, I thought that pop song at the end credits was so out of place. It should have been left out.All the music tracks should have been instrumental.
                  Last edited by Black~Crow; 07-28-2012, 04:13 PM.
                  I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Theme songs are mostly used for end credits and cut up sometimes for game events, RE1 had one of the most out of place end songs in the series.
                    Last edited by shanemurphy; 07-28-2012, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                      Theme songs are mostly used for end credits and cut up sometimes for game events, RE1 had one of the most out of place end songs in the series.
                      I thought people meant songs with singing, so I do not remember Re1 having and end song with singing, unless you mean that Japanese band that sung in Japanese? I guess that was for Biohazard 1 and not Resident Evil 1?
                      I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Bringing the topic BACK on track, this track could be Chris' theme for the game. I think it probably fits his frame of mind pretty well.

sigpic

Comment

Seriously, this is the first thing I thought of as a theme for this game, it gets the feeling across pretty well:

Comment

Jake and Sherry's campaign. (shippers will love this one)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X