Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is this thread even still around? All the questions answered have been answered through various members at various times and this thread, even as a joke has gone on way too long.

Make it stop mods, for the love of god make it stop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
      This thread is brilliant.

I don't see how "getting my money back" is being drama queen?
      I was not talking about you. I was talking about me. You see? This whole thread has users acting like it was the end of the world for just a stupid thing as these motherfuckin' flying heads. It's stupid to waste time, money or whatever for this, since it's available in other versions. AKA, I didn't cared if you were going to share it or not to begin with, because it makes no big difference if I get it or not.
      Last edited by Guest; 06-13-2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joehrex View Post
        Anders, we would love to share your uncensored version of the RE3 game...
        Excluding me and a few other sane people on this forum who haven't given a shit whether there was decapitations or not. XD I mean, who cares about that when we've got a whole new RE game coming along that we can all focus our judgmental gaze upon?
        sigpic

Comment

• Joehrex does, otherwise he wouldn't have made a second thread about this here, as well as a thread about this on Capcoms RE forum. People are aware of the censorship restrictions in various regions nowadays, All you really have to do is look it up on youtube and you can see the censorship in action on like, left4dead 2 the German and Australian versions of the game.

Comment

• OK, so now that the private messages have started...

I am very sorry, but at the time of posting post #106 (http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...l=1#post225611), I considered the thread to already have been reduced to a joke thread. (This thread should have been closed by here: http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...l=1#post225471). I didn't expect anybody to believe my "I bought 13 copies" statement, especially considering my previous posts in this thread... And followed by my classic faker post "I don't have time to prove it". Oh well.

Lesson 37. Don't believe something which hasn't been proved. Is it only me and geluda who has some kind of sense here?

In general, I agree with Drake's posts. In short, if somebody has *something*, he does not owe it to anybody to prove it. However, hcloud has, despite he has said from the beginning that he has little interest in this, spent a fair amount of time to prove it, without actually proving anything. Classic faker scenario.

(Ah yes, alinhoalisson, read your post a bit wrong, sorry. I see it now.)
            Last edited by Anders; 06-13-2012, 05:51 PM.
            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by Joehrex View Post
              Anders, we would love to share your uncensored version of the RE3 game...
              And this is how it starts Anders,Have fun....I'M OUTTA HERE BITCHES!!
              Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hcloud13 View Post
                Since Anders has 3 copies is he going to get 3 times the shit I got? Hell As was mentiond I was close to being banned...
                If you don't want shit then don't claim to have something and then intentionally dodge important pieces of the puzzle when you say you'll reveal it to people, that's what you call being a tease/troll/potential liar. If you decide you want to reveal it to people, do it, if you decide you don't want to reveal it to people, don't. Don't post videos neither here nor there knowing full well how many holes it contains even after asking people what it is specifically that they want to see. Do you want me to go out and waste money on a potential lie? It sounds to me like you do, it sounds to me like you want me to waste my hard earned money on copies of RE3 while you sit there laughing on your chair drinking whisky and stroking your hairless cats. I mean what's next? Do you want me to buy this disc based on the video you posted? This is borderline scammer behaviour, it would not surprise me one bit if you were ever close to being banned.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                    If you don't want shit then don't claim to have something and then intentionally dodge important pieces of the puzzle when you say you'll reveal it to people, that's what you call being a tease/troll/potential liar. If you decide you want to reveal it to people, do it, if you decide you don't want to reveal it to people, don't. Don't post videos neither here nor there knowing full well how many holes it contains even after asking people what it is specifically that they want to see. Do you want me to go out and waste money on a potential lie? It sounds to me like you do, it sounds to me like you want me to waste my hard earned money on copies of RE3 while you sit there laughing on your chair drinking whisky and stroking your hairless cats. I mean what's next? Do you want me to buy this disc based on the video you posted? This is borderline scammer behaviour, it would not surprise me one bit if you were ever close to being banned.

Wow!

Comment

And this is how it starts Anders,Have fun....I'M OUTTA HERE BITCHES!!
                      And there he goes again, the "IMA MAYKE A FULL PLAYTGHROUGH BATCHES!!!" resulted in no shit, his disc could be easily a black label virgin disc with trial version burned and the front part of it printed to look like the RE3+ Dino Crisis demo disc. Now what?

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                        lol is this really SO important that you must rant like that? Seriously, it's nothing more than an absent animation. xD

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                        And there he goes again, the "IMA MAYKE A FULL PLAYTGHROUGH BATCHES!!!" resulted in no shit, his disc could be easily a black label virgin disc with trial version burned and the front part of it printed to look like the RE3+ Dino Crisis demo disc. Now what?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                          If we're getting to the point that I faked the fucking disc...then nothing happens now.Unless Jesus hands it to you on a Platnum & Diamond encrusted fucking platter none of you will be happy.
                          So I will go back to drinking my Wisky and stroking my hairless cat all the while hoping geluda buys a 1000 copies of RE3.
                          Last edited by Hcloud13; 06-13-2012, 06:24 PM.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

• So basically I got an awesome tag for nothing?
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

If we're getting to the point that I faked the fucking disc...then nothing happens now.Unless Jesus hands it to you on a Platnum & Diamond encrusted fucking platter none of you will be happy.
                              So I will go back to drinking my Wisky and stroking my hairless cat all the wile hoping geluda buys a 1000 copy of RE3.
                              Happy? I don't even care about this shit. But your claims of having a rare disc have made Joehrex start 3 fuckin' topics about your goddamn video. If you really had this shit, you would have already put it on download here or something else, instead, you keep lying about "Oh it's gamecube, no it's playstation and I'm gunna mayke a playthrough! Forget it, I'm not gunna mayke it anymoar becuz' nuthing will prove you". ¬¬

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                                So basically I got an awesome tag for nothing?
                                No. Hcloud13 is smart person. He would never lie! His video proved it to us! Let's believe in Hcloud13!

Comment

Working...
                                X