RE Characters over the years...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Characters over the years...

I decided to put together a little picture montage displaying how the characters have changed from one title to the next. Enjoy, and feel free to add any people or appearances I missed.

Chris Redfield
    Spoiler:

Leon S. Kennedy
    Spoiler:

Claire Redfield
    Spoiler:

Jill Valentine
    Spoiler:

Ada Wong
    Spoiler:

Albert Wesker
    Spoiler:

I realize that I only did a FEW characters. So, if you would like to see them, why don't you post your own photo lineup and I'll put it on the main post.
    Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 06-12-2012, 01:47 PM.
    sigpic

There's no consistency with the photos you selected. Some in-game and some rendered.

Comment

the photos arent even showing up
      PSN Gamercards

Comment

Gotta disagree with Degeneration Claire being her best version; I never liked her look in that. I think she looked the best in Darkside Chronicles, easily.
        Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
          There's no consistency with the photos you selected. Some in-game and some rendered.
          With reason my friend, with reason. The rendered pictures that were chosen were put there because they represented what the characters truly looked like underneath all that polygonal nonsense from the early games. The only reason I have a polygonal Ada is because I think it's hilarious how she went from being full blown Asian to... whatever it is she is today. XD Sorry. I also chose certain in-game photos... simply because I liked them.

Originally posted by BeefWellington View Post
          the photos arent even showing up
          They show up for me, I'll check again. Dumb question, but did you open the spoiler boxes? xD

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard
          Gotta disagree with Degeneration Claire being her best version; I never liked her look in that. I think she looked the best in Darkside Chronicles, easily.
          Such nerve, bringing that sort of blasphemy into MY thread.
          sigpic

Comment

That is not even a Revelations Jill image, is RE5 LiN.

I have to side with the consistency critiques,
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

No Darkside Claire. No RE1/RE2 polygon pictures of the other characters in game. No Revelations Jill. No RE6 Ada. I must have misunderstood your topic as I thought this was covering all the character's appearances over the years. But it sounds as though this is just from the series timeline. And either way, the image selection remains inconsistent to each other.
              Last edited by Smiley; 06-12-2012, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Best in my opinion:
                Jill = RE3
                Chris = RE1
                Claire = RE2
                Leon = RE2
                Ada = RE4
                Wesker = RE1

Comment

Edited the photos for all the whiners, which excludes Alinhoalsson. He gains my respect, the rest gain NOTHING!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                    Edited the photos for all the whiners, which excludes Alinhoalsson. He gains my respect, the rest gain NOTHING!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png
Views:	1
Size:	152.7 KB
ID:	401364

Comment

Originally posted by Vito View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]6797[/ATTACH]
                      HEY! .... You stole my line. XD
                      sigpic

Comment

Still lacks consistency. Darkside Claire and Leon yet no Darkside Chris or Wesker? What about Umbrella Chronicles Jill and Chris? The Revelations image of Jill was not the final design used in the game.

</whining>

Comment

You leave Dr.Tyson out of this Vito!

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                            Still lacks consistency. Darkside Claire and Leon yet no Darkside Chris or Wesker? What about Umbrella Chronicles Jill and Chris? The Revelations image of Jill was not the final design used in the game.

</whining>
                            I have altered the plan. Pray that I don't alter it further. xD I'd be more than happy to accept any image submissions you have, and I'll put them in. I have limited experience with the Darkside/Umbrella chronicles, therefore I have difficulty discerning which rendering is from what game.

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                            You leave Dr.Tyson out of this Vito!
                            Indeed. Tyson should not be called on for such petty matters! He has more lofty uses... like when people start bitching in the RE6 thread. XD
                            Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 06-12-2012, 07:48 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X