Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not all1.5 owners paid for that build ;-)

Comment

• I fall asleep twice, and both times miss the link being posted. *Sigh*

Comment

• same, but it's not hard to find it with a google search.

Comment

• it can be found all over the net,or try my site to get it too ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by warren View Post
            same, but it's not hard to find it with a google search.
            That actually turns up absolutely nothing. Just the February leak.

Comment

• nope,its not the same,its a bit different

Comment

• Team IGAS on their Facebook said they don't mind the leak. It was out of respect for them that I didn't check it out before reading that. I have it now though.

Comment

• Wow .. people are going crazy for the 40% build that sucks hehe
                  The doors don't link up properly, the main menu is aweful..

Sure, we can climb things like the truck but why bother - there is hardly anything in there anyway.
                  Sure the guns work - but we have Dark Biohazard's mods to thank for that.

I just can't wait till the Trial Version teheh
                  "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• yup it's basically the team build but in japanese and with less bugs & rooms and more characters placeholders

the most interesting thing about the vanilla build are the files inside the iso

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                      Wow .. people are going crazy for the 40% build that sucks hehe
                      The doors don't link up properly, the main menu is aweful..

Sure, we can climb things like the truck but why bother - there is hardly anything in there anyway.
                      Sure the guns work - but we have Dark Biohazard's mods to thank for that.

I just can't wait till the Trial Version teheh
                      Indeed! The vanilla build is the incomplete buggy mess you'd expect of it. Most people who have wanted it wanted it more for personal collection, being able to compare it with how Team IGAS restores it (wow, you guys took this incomplete buggy mess and turned it into a full retail quality game?!), and mere curiosity. I'm looking forward the most to the Trial Edition and the Final Version of IGAS Build myself.

Comment

• i think all files of the IGAs build have been leaked before,so nothing new on the iso

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
                          i think all files of the IGAs build have been leaked before,so nothing new on the iso
                          i know, i was just saying that it's most interesting thing about it

Comment

• I tired will sleep, I hope don't miss nothing new.
                            See you soon.

Comment

• every new build of re is welcome,so i am happy someone leaked it

Comment

• If someone paid $1000+ for it even though they knew they would get it for free later... what a sad bastard.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X