Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
    Kim knows. And, no, he doesn't know where the 80% build is. His contact suddenly stopped communication a lllooooooong time ago (we're talking like a decade here).
    That's not what I meant, I just know he personally spoke to the "contact" way back when. So maybe he knows something that wasn't shown in the vidcam pics

Comment

• Possibly...
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• In all honesty I don't give a f about the '80%' build, only if the assets were of use to the team if they managed to get some. The final build of what igas is creating is going to be superior than the 80%, superior as in retail quality. 80% is just a beta with a shitload of stuff missing, sure it would be interesting but I have no hope or interest for it, released or not.

E: Though I wonder at times what stance the owner of that build is taking right now, in light of all this drama.

Another edit: I do recall berzerker or d.birkin stating that they didn't receive elements of the game. Surely as we now know the inflames photos helped a bunch with background creation.

Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
        I'm really looking forward to seeing what the team does with the alligators. Clearly they're going to have to make them from scratch and put them in the game. But I'm sure the alligators will make interesting foes!
        Ditto this
        Last edited by Guest; 10-15-2013, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• I'm really looking forward to seeing what the team does with the alligators. Clearly they're going to have to make them from scratch and put them in the game. But I'm sure the alligators will make interesting foes!
          Last edited by RetroRain; 10-15-2013, 12:50 AM.
          My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
          ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• I think the little ones will sit there resting and when disturbed they scuttle toward you and snap/jump at you. Sounds feasible.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              I think the little ones will sit there resting and when disturbed they scuttle toward you and snap/jump at you. Sounds feasible.
              Yeah I'd imagine something similar to that. At a base level like a cross between Dogs and the baby Spider enemies. Just slightly more advanced than the Spiders as they're just sprites programmed to jump at the player if I recall...

Comment

• Originally posted by meer View Post
                In all honesty I don't give a f about the '80%' build, only if the assets were of use to the team if they managed to get some. The final build of what igas is creating is going to be superior than the 80%, superior as in retail quality. 80% is just a beta with a shitload of stuff missing, sure it would be interesting but I have no hope or interest for it, released or not.
                Weirdo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greko View Post
                  Yeah I'd imagine something similar to that. At a base level like a cross between Dogs and the baby Spider enemies. Just slightly more advanced than the Spiders as they're just sprites programmed to jump at the player if I recall...
                  It'll be similar to how RE1 did Neptune and it's babies. The larger shark attacked and also the little ones did too.. I don't see how it would be very different from them considering how much like RE1 ,RE1.5 is/was.
                  "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Hey guys. Is the game almost done yet?...no? Okay, will check back in a year.

Comment

• A new picture to celebrate 900 subscribers! This picture shows new Memory Card screen with restyling of interface. Many things were added to the old screen like blur effect for some windows. All code for this screen is new and less buggy.

TeamIGAS

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                        Weirdo.
                        Seconded, IGAS version will be good. But the 80% version is much more interesting to me since its all capcoms work

Comment

• yup. Igas version will be mega awesome, but we still need capcom final build to close the whole 1.5 affair.

i wonder what leftovers could be fond inside 80% version disc, maybe more scripts for unfinished cutscenes ?
                          Last edited by warren; 10-16-2013, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Don't forget voices in dialogs and completed locations, some FMV may be included too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocket View Post
                              Don't forget voices in dialogs and completed locations, some FMV may be included too.
                              Impossibru. I really really doubt this. It really wasn't 80% done, more like 60 or 70% like mikami said.
                              It may have one voice file, possibly, or two, at the start of the scenario possibly.
                              The biggest thing would be getting more of the original soundtrack.

Comment

• But they were completed at least... who knows, maybe someone can go to the third party rendering company and walk away with a stack of laserdiscs with the cutscenes in them. Assuming the rendering was done by another company, of course.
                                Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Working...
                                X