Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure that their 3D artist is making new rooms while the other tweak the game more. What I'd like to know is how far are they on the sewers. After the sewers are done it should be easy for them.
    Last edited by Zombie_X; 10-20-2013, 05:25 PM.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• sewers are going to take a long ass time. how do they make them? do they scrap the spider tunnel or salvage it? water pressure puzzle, so many missing rooms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
        Yeah, a new screenshot per every 100 subscriptions is one hell of a precedent they've set for themselves. I am hoping for a wee glimpse of the Medical Room... It's the only area in the RPD we've yet to see!

LULZ POSTED 10 SECONDS AGO
        they put a disclaimer that its a low quality early test render

EDIT: OH MY GOD DID THEY UPDATE LEONS TEXTURES? YESSSS.
        Or am I high? HELP ME OUT HERE
        Last edited by Darkness; 10-20-2013, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• No idea why they wanna keep showing early stuff xD I'd rather see how much they have progressed to this point.

Comment

• They can show more if they want, I don't mind at all ;)
            Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• The lighting and mood looks very ... parasite eve-ish ... but I like it, very professional either way. I can just imagine a zombie standing and shuffling behind the window shutters.

Comment

• Looks good to me!

Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
                No idea why they wanna keep showing early stuff xD I'd rather see how much they have progressed to this point.
                You've got to keep at least some surprises for the release.

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                sewers are going to take a long ass time. how do they make them? do they scrap the spider tunnel or salvage it? water pressure puzzle, so many missing rooms.
                Hopefully the team will work on Trial content in the mean time giving artists plenty of time to create assets for the sewers and the rest of the missing areas.
                Last edited by Guest; 10-20-2013, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• I think they should more blood splats to some of their rooms. Some of them look kinda plain to me. In the medical room, there should be one bed with the sheets pulled off and blood all over the place, like a patient was chomped on in there. Even adding bloody foot prints in some rooms would be cool.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Isn't attracting more people to their page to get more likes... like the exact opposite of what they should be doing? I mean I doubt capcom is gonna do anything but if this gets so popular won't it increase the chances of capcom needing to make an affirmative act? This slightly reminds me of Sega and the Bombergames Streets Of Rage Remake fiasco (the whole thing of when it finally got released Segas lawyers prompted Sega to take action even though Sega wasn't really strongly against the project).

I think they should more blood splats to some of their rooms. Some of them look kinda plain to me. In the medical room, there should be one bed with the sheets pulled off and blood all over the place, like a patient was chomped on in there. Even adding bloody foot prints in some rooms would be cool.
                    From my understanding most of the second floor locked down so it can kinda go either way-floor remains practically untouched (Think Chief's room/tiger hallway/Sherry's hiding room in retail) besides the beginning of infection, like having the blood in medical room idea would work in that instance OR can more of a bloodbath than other floors cause if there were any survivors like marvin, infected or not, that got locked in had to make the futile attempt to survive against them.
                    Last edited by NEOMEGA; 10-20-2013, 07:37 PM. Reason: Above post wasnt there when i started post

Comment

• Why would a 'patient' be staying at a police precinct? Besides the uneasy factor, I never really understood why the police department would have a medical room. A forensic's lab, perhaps. Even the morgue in retail was a bit of a stretch.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                        Why would a 'patient' be staying at a police precinct? Besides the uneasy factor, I never really understood why the police department would have a medical room. A forensic's lab, perhaps. Even the morgue in retail was a bit of a stretch.
                        There are a couple Police Stations in NYC like that. No idea why either.
                        Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

• Parasite Eve, again, was more realistic about this. It had a forensic's lab, but a patient certainly wouldn't stay there. They should've made the morgue in retail a forensic's lab, as storing a dead body (nevermind several) overnight in a police department is a little strange.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                            LULZ POSTED 10 SECONDS AGO
                            Well I guess the "walls" have ears after all...

I'm trying to figure out which section of the Medical Room is being shown in that camera angle (it has a pretty big shape on the map).
                            Last edited by Enigmatism415; 10-20-2013, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• maybe theres a nurse in the police station for minor wounds and scrapes from patrols?!
                              not that hard to fathom
                              i agree 1.5 was really dark and needs some more bloody stuff in the scenery.

Comment

• You guys know what I meant by patient. I meant a wounded cop or prisoner. And it seems our wish came true, medical room!

Also this looks to be the furthest spot in the room. When you look through the shades, you can see a window, so I assume the character is the furthest end of the room.

Judging from the image, I would say the room in in three sections. I've worked out the first room shown (where Leon is) but don't know what else there is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	medicalroom copy.png
Views:	1
Size:	152.6 KB
ID:	403388

Click image for larger version

Name:	medicalroom2 copy.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	403389
                                Last edited by Zombie_X; 10-20-2013, 09:45 PM.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X