Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    My 1.5 article will be finished soon. Not sure whether to keep it separate or merge it with the BIO2 article (also near finished).
    Looking forward to it!

Comment

• Happy Halloween everybody!

Hope Team IGAS gives us "something" for Halloween, anything. I will take anything, pic, video, a few words of development, lol. I will pray and hope.
      Last edited by AJM Ruler; 10-31-2013, 06:21 AM.

"A can of fizz. It's sure to yellow and mellow those things." - Barry Burton

Comment

• Originally posted by AJM Ruler View Post
        Happy Halloween everybody!

Hope Team IGAS gives us "something" for Haloween, anything. I will take anything, pic, video, a few words of development, lol. I will pray and hope.
        Its mad to think a year has gone by since that trailer (and said trailer was way more finished than the MZD build)
        I wonder if they'll show just how far they've come? I mean, most of the pics were early renders after all..
        Hell, even another Making Of, or a small teaser trailer would be awesome.

I'd think they'd at least show something as it's a special date.
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by AJM Ruler View Post
          Hope Team IGAS gives us "something" for Halloween, anything. I will take anything, pic, video, a few words of development, lol. I will pray and hope.
          They already posted earlier today, but it was removed by a mod, you must of missed it..

Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
          I think he's serious

Comment

• it doesnt feel like its been a year since the halloween trailer debuted. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
              it doesnt feel like its been a year since the halloween trailer debuted. Wow.
              I know, right? What a quick year this has been.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                The game's development and scenario.
                Nice to hear. I'll be looking forward it.

Is it okay to ask you something, though? Did you work with Hayes on it? If I'm not mistaken, he was working with Alzaire on something similar about 5 years ago and it was a comprehensive and meticulous analysis on the different development stages of it.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                  Nice to hear. I'll be looking forward it.

Is it okay to ask you something, though? Did you work with Hayes on it? If I'm not mistaken, he was working with Alzaire on something similar about 5 years ago and it was a comprehensive and meticulous analysis on the different development stages of it.
                  Who's Hayes? Regardless, just me.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I hope we see a video today sometime. It may be selfish of me, but I'd be disappointed if we got nothing.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      I hope we see a video today sometime. It may be selfish of me, but I'd be disappointed if we got nothing.
                      We already got 1.5, there's nothing to be disappointed off, these guys have already done enough.

Comment

• You know what I mean. That's jsut how I feel and I've always spoken my mind freely. It may be me asking for too much.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• All the updates are nice, but I hope they just hold off until they're ready to release the trial version. We've seen so much already the rest I kind of want to see when I play the game for real, surely there isn't much more they could show without showing custom events and other things we'd see simply by playing the game. One thing I'm interested in seeing is more looks behind the development process, coding, tools, debug features, artwork, that sort of thing, but depending on how big they plan the trial to be, surely there isn't much more to show than simply playing through the trial its self. Got to save at least some surprise for the release.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                            You know what I mean. That's jsut how I feel and I've always spoken my mind freely. It may be me asking for too much.
                            Don't expect much. From experience its obvious people on the internet think their opinion is better than the others.
                            Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

• I want to see how they create/implement masks. That's something that confuses me.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• HOLY SHIT THE TRIAL HAS BEEN RELEASED! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X