Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
    i know, i just forgot about all the other games with fire extinguishers and conveyor belts used the same way before CV. and primates as enemies.
    You're just getting annoying at this point. They're coincidences. They did not look to 1.5 and pick the "juiciest" bits that just so happen to be common as balls already.

For example, a mutant centipede enemy was planned for BIO1. Never made it into the game. However, BIO0 has one. Despite that, the BIO1 centipede did not serve any inspiration. Centipedes are just a common animal, so the two completely different artists ended up arriving at the same idea completely independently without any knowledge of each other. Same with Jill's "one leg" scrapped BIO1 outfit, which drew no inspiration from Lunch in Dragon Ball, nor was it used to inspire Jessica Sherawat in Revelations. They are coincidental similarities.

Fire extinguishers are not rare. Neither are conveyor belts. Nor are primates. If they were, you'd probably have a point. But as it stands you're just desperate.
    Last edited by News Bot; 11-16-2013, 06:24 AM.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• you blind? i said i forgot. mario's first enemy was a primate. dennis the menace type shit.

Comment

• Maybe they, or any mods can make the full game in 3rd person mode.
        That would be great, I have always liked Survivor I think it's underrated.
        But if you envisage it as a 3rd person game more along the lines of re 2 and 3, I think it would be of been a good addition to the series. I always liked the fact that you can play the game in 1 of 3 ways like re 3. The voice acting really needs sorting out though it's by far the worst in the series!

Comment

• Some brain cells linked to conveyor belts/fire extinguishers may have fired off during the thought creation of CV, should we take that into account?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
            Some brain cells linked to conveyor belts/fire extinguishers may have fired off during the thought creation of CV, should we take that into account?
            Dude...that totally makes sense?! RE 1.5 mystery solved!

"A can of fizz. It's sure to yellow and mellow those things." - Barry Burton

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
              If you're playing the 40% build on an emulator, you can actually just map out your controller's analog stick to the D-PAD inputs and it works perfectly.
              I mean Vibration compatible.
              Last edited by Rocket; 11-17-2013, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• Resident Evil 3 pictures.

Elza, Leon, Ada and who is the other guy in the photo?

Click image for larger version

Name:	garagepw0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	403418
                Last edited by Krauser90; 11-18-2013, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Are you really being serious? ^
                  Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krauser90 View Post
                    Resident Evil 3 pictures.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9271[/ATTACH]
                    Is this the PC SourceNext version? This image appears high-res.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krauser90 View Post
                      Resident Evil 3 pictures.
                      Can't tell if serious, but either way, it's a cast photo from California Dreams:

Click image for larger version

Name:	California+Dreams+-+Soundtrack.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	403419

Comment

• Originally posted by MattJon View Post
                        Can't tell if serious, but either way, it's a cast photo from California Dreams:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9272[/ATTACH]
                        matches to marvim, elza, leon and ada ahah!

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                          Now we know what happened to the 1.5 characters ;)

Comment

• The fact there's nothing to talk about doesn't mean you guys necessarily need to spam the topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                              Wow, this actually gave me a bit of a giggle...

Nice catch, MattJon.

Comment

• You know any good shit has long passed when it comes down to people arguing about fire extinguishers for five pages.

Comment

Working...
                                X