Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this is the problem with offering a screenshot per every 100 Facebook likes, eventually you're gonna peak but everyones going to be used to a steady flow of information so they're going to try to keep that going by talking about fire extinguishers.

Comment

• Facebook page is almost close to 1,500 likes. I wonder if they have something special planned... or not (don't get your hopes up, people).
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• well we can hope, but they are probably too busy making the trial version to post something worthwhile

Comment

• What if Elza was sideswiped by the van Ada was in? One of you all mentioned that the police station has a t intersection in the front lobby, or maybe just mocked one up. A scenario of the van swiping her to make her lose control and skid, fly, or wobble into the police station is possible.

And for the fire thing being able to be targeted, the thing where you put the power fuse into in the lab is also able to be targeted at. And that is a scripted event with a one time use item. I know the fire situation has already been answered, just saying there are other non-enemies that can be targeted too.
          Last edited by TableSet; 11-21-2013, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TableSet View Post
            What if Elza was sideswiped by the van Ada was in? One of you all mentioned that the police station has a t intersection in the front lobby, or maybe just mocked one up. A scenario of the van swiping her to make her lose control and skid, fly, or wobble into the police station is possible.
            This is something to think about.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
              Facebook page is almost close to 1,500 likes. I wonder if they have something special planned... or not (don't get your hopes up, people).
              After a five page discussion on the use of something trivial, the fire extinguisher, and now, this?

I'm certainly not one to call people out on this kind of stuff, but posts like that are exactly what cause mass-confusion. The next thing everyone knows, the page reaches 1500 'likes', no demo, and yet another 2-3 page discussion as to why 1500 isn't the magic number.
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• This forum, and this thread in specific, has taught me a lot about the Resident Evil fandom.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                  After a five page discussion on the use of something trivial, the fire extinguisher, and now, this?

I'm certainly not one to call people out on this kind of stuff, but posts like that are exactly what cause mass-confusion. The next thing everyone knows, the page reaches 1500 'likes', no demo, and yet another 2-3 page discussion as to why 1500 isn't the magic number.
                  Now we all know the magic number isn't going to be the number of likes on IGAS Facebook page but rather the magic number being a date.......a date which we all don't know crap as to when this "magic number" is. -rant ended-
                  Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 11-22-2013, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• So who is getting 1.5 for Christmas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                      So who is getting 1.5 for Christmas?
                      Nobody. XD
                      Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                        So who is getting 1.5 for Christmas?
                        inb4 mass confusion like last year.

Also, 10 more likes (as of now) until we hit 1,500 likes.

Comment

• Originally posted by VGBB View Post
                          Nobody. XD
                          I agree. Their Facebook page teased 'something new' if the likes hit 1000. That 'something new' was an old youtube video showing the frogman 3.5 mod from last April. http://postimg.org/image/wa52xumv1/

Comment

• Nothing new .. news has slowed a bit lately hasn't it.

Let's hope this means more work preparing Trail Edition (fingers crossed)
                            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• My gut feeling says we probably won't see the trial until sometime in the middle of next year.
                              sigpic
                              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• that's way too pessimistic, unless something that we don't know happened

Comment

Working...
                                X