Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a short period of time with Team IGAS being silent and the doom soothsayers come out of the woodwork like clockwork.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post

I'm certainly not one to call people out on this kind of stuff, but posts like that are exactly what cause mass-confusion.
      What? It's people misinterpreting posts that cause confusion. Only an idiot would assume that post is supposed to be confirmatory, anyway.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
        What? It's people misinterpreting posts that cause confusion. Only an idiot would assume that post is supposed to be confirmatory, anyway.
        Like this?

1500 post? Wait, 15..00... 15... 1.5... 1.5! Biohazard 1.5! Something big is going to happen when they reach 1500 post, because the first two numbers are 1 and 5!!! I figured it out!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
          I was referring to the non-English speaking folk, and no, they're not idiots... but translators aren't the best. God knows what your original post would translate to through something like babelfish.

...and just so ya know, I wasn't calling you an idiot or anything of the sort, either.
          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• ^ Well, I do hope the second sentence in my post translated well enough, otherwise there is probably gonna be severe disappointment coming to a few people.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• Some news, guys? I was reading something about IGAS on facebook... but, i don't find a real news about 1.5.

A guy asks: Legit off the disc or something you guys made?

They answer: Completely custom made using official artworks and sketches as a reference.

So, they don't have original Resident Evil 1.5? I don't understand.
              Last edited by ProjectNight; 11-23-2013, 05:24 AM.
              "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
              http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• ^ The question was about the civilian Leon outfit shown in the picture. The civilian Leon outfit isn't in the 40% build disk, so the team recreated it using official artworks and sketches as a reference.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• Ha ha, only 6 likes away from the next benchmark. If you guys have any Facebook friends, send them over! Any guesses as to what the next reveal will be?

Comment

• I've lost a little interest in this project honestly.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      I've lost a little interest in this project honestly.
                      Probably why it was meant to be a total secret.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Yeah, had no one known about it, then out of the blue a fully completed Team IGAS version been released, it would have had a significantly bigger impact. It's been well over a year since the Halloween Trailer got everyone excited, and over time now we have an early stages IGAS version (MZD Build), Dark Biohazard's patches, the Vanilla Build of 1.5, etc. Now people are getting burned out waiting.

Comment

• I agree that it being in public like this isn't very exciting. I have stopped looking for updates. The project is in the back of my mind, but I probably won't really care much about further progress until it is released.

Comment

• You guys will do yourselves a big favour if you take your attention elsewhere and come back for new information every month or even more for this project.

Kingdom Hearts 3 might have been announced but that doesn't mean you should expect a river of new information or media about it.

Comment

• Well, they broke 1,500 likes now.

Comment

• waiting sucks, but for such an ambitious project it should be taken for granted

i remember when i was waiting for mother 3 translation. It was so wonderful when tomato finally released it, i played it for ten yours straight.. the wait was well worth it, and i think i will be the same for re 1.5 and moon remix rpg translation

Comment

Working...
                                X