Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Speculation) Resident Evil 2: Prototype Trial Edition- Coming Soon and as for the main game (Plausible) Resident Evil 2: Prototype-Coming Christmas 2015.

Comment

• One things for sure - we won't have to wait another 15 years for it. People will get inpatient and there will be times where there won't be any news and the topic will die down, but that's just apart of it. Many of the fans have been waiting a long time for content on 1.5, whether it be screenshots, videos or a simple leak. Some have been even waiting since the very beginning. However with two builds released, a ton of screenshots and also the news of a trial edition and fully restored game, I'd say this has been a good year for 1.5 fans.

Comment

• Why is it whenever people hear nothing in as little as a week, it's always bloody panic stations?! This forum really is like Animal Farm.

Personally the way I look at it is that we will either get a finished 1.5 or we won't, either way I won't be surprised. I must say though I find IGAS's attitude since joining Facebook very wrong. Give us likes and we'll give you a screenshot?! That is like dangling a carrot constantly, it isn't fair, nor does it speak of an open and honest team. It reminds me of what crapcom said about buying a game to register interest in a re 2 remake. Since likes on facebook can be used to make money, surely what IGAS are doing is quite similar. What about just posting screenshots whenever they have a major update. Furthermore why exactly can we not have a working trial now? Air jesus has apparently been fixed which was one of the main bugs, and the original re 2 trial wasn't exactly very long. I am not demanding anything, it just seems to me that enough of a game exists for a somewhat short trial version, and anything is better than Resident evil 1.5 room selector.
        Last edited by Ohmycod; 11-26-2013, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohmycod View Post
          Why is it whenever people hear nothing in as little as a week, it's always bloody panic stations?! This forum really is like Animal Farm.

Personally the way I look at it is that we will either get a finished 1.5 or we won't, either way I won't be surprised. I must say though I find IGAS's attitude since joining Facebook very wrong. Give us likes and we'll give you a screenshot?! That is like dangling a carrot constantly, it isn't fair, nor does it speak of an open and honest team. It reminds me of what crapcom said about buying a game to register interest in a re 2 remake. Since likes on facebook can be used to make money, surely what IGAS are doing is quite similar. What about just posting screenshots whenever they have a major update. Furthermore why exactly can we not have a working trial now? Air jesus has apparently been fixed which was one of the main bugs, and the original re 2 trial wasn't exactly very long. I am not demanding anything, it just seems to me that enough of a game exists for a somewhat short trial version, and anything is better than Resident evil 1.5 room selector.
          This thread used to be their form of communication with the public and they did used to just post screen shots whenever there were updates, but this thread so frequently turns into a shit storm it's not a viable way of communicating with people who are just interested in what IGAS are doing, Facebook is exactly that. And they still are posting screen shots for receiving likes and when updates are available, they just posted a new screen shot a couple of days ago.

The aim of this project is not to keep some forum monkeys happy playing a half assed demo of a game, it's to produce something that lives up to and excels professional standards, and if they aren't happy that what they've made hasn't reached those standards, it wont be released until it does. A demo is something that makes a first impression and introduces the development team and the levels of quality that can be expected of the final production, clearly they want to release something that is exceptional on all parts, not just some sloppily put together demo for the sake of a few hundred Resident Evil fans online.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohmycod View Post
            Give us likes and we'll give you a screenshot?!
            Where have they EVER said that? My impression is they are engaging with the community rather than extorting people to cash in on 'likes' as you accuse them of.

it isn't fair, nor does it speak of an open and honest team.
            Of course it's fair. These people owe you nothing. And then you complain about not getting a trial AND complain how the 1.5 leaks so far have been inadequate. 12 months ago people would have hounded you down for access to the PSM build. Why would they be open, with all the maniacs that RE1.5 brings out (especially before they released MZD and the later leak)? The team isn't transparent with what they do for good reasons.

What about just posting screenshots whenever they have a major update.
            And how do you know that's not what they're doing now, and there's nothing they've considered a major update? Why should they care if you see screenshots or not. Especially with the way this community reacts to things. It's totally understandable why they wanted the whole project hidden.

Furthermore why exactly can we not have a working trial now? ... I am not demanding anything, it just seems to me that enough of a game exists for a somewhat short trial version, and anything is better than Resident evil 1.5 room selector.
            How rich can you get? Fuck me...
            It really shits me how people demand an explanation as if it's owed to them. You're not in the loop. I'm not in the loop. Enjoy it out here. I think anyone who earned a place in the loop by helping locate and/or finance the acquisition of the initial build is silent with good reason. So many people crying poor about how they aren't privy to any news or info. It really irritates me and I'm not privy to anything sensitive. I can only imagine how it feels for the team. No wonder they don't come back here. The only person who's come out as far as I know was Darkmoon. And he hasn't been back since he was so disgusted with peoples attitudes and behaviours. Good to see nothing has changed...
            Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 11-26-2013, 04:21 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• The reality of the current situation is there is no idea when anything is going to be released when they're not even sure themselves. It's been hinted at twice by them and both times it's not come anywhere close to when it was projected. I can understand anticipation getting the best of people but really it's out of everyone's hands.

All we can do now is support them and wait. Play the patched build, replay the old titles, find new games to play. Experiment with drugs you swore you'd never do. Go out and buy your first hooker. But don't wait for a trial edition any time soon.
              sigpic
              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• ITT: Team IGAS RE 1.5 Build release date psychic prediction hotline.

Comment

• I seriously can't understand why people here are so impatient, it's not like the world's gonna end if you don't receive 1.5 next month...

Comment

• I CAME IN LIKE A ZOMBIE BALL, I NEVER KNEW LEON THAT HARD.
                    ALL I WANTED WAS TO PLAY THE TRIAL, ALL YOU EVER DID WAS, RAPE ME. I CAME IN LIKE AN ELZA BALL. YEAH I JUST CLOSED MY EYES SHES CLAIRE. LET ME PLAY IT IN A BLAZING FALL. ALL YOU EVER DID WAS, BIIIITE ME

Comment

• The impatience people have on this thread is freaking unbelievable! There is an official beta build out in the world after 15 years and all they can do is bad mouth the team for not releasing updates to their own project? And when they do release some form of an update, they all jump on them for not releasing "major" updates? EL EM EF AYE OH!!!
                      Let's all just focus on how the game story goes, eh? Yeah, I like that a lot.
                      Last edited by TableSet; 11-27-2013, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TableSet View Post
                        The impatience people have on this thread is freaking unbelievable! There is an official beta build out in the world after 15 years and all they can do is bad mouth the team for not releasing updates to their own project? And when they do release some form of an update, they all jump on them for not releasing "major" updates? EL EM EF AYE OH!!!
                        Let's all just focus on how the game story goes, eh? Yeah, I like that a lot.
                        #The Resident Evil Fandom

Comment

• The past few pages has been filled with ridiculous psychic hotline style people claiming "I predict that the release of the Trial Edition will be <such and such BS date> and the release of the Final Version will be <such and such BS date>". Each time I see these "prediction posts" I think of them all as Will Sasso (playing Kenny Rogers) in the following skit, "I see... a car, a fish, and a boot!" That about sums it up!

If I had sufficient editing skills, I'd re-edit this video to say the RE 1.5 Team IGAS release date psychic prediction hotline. But alas. Regardless, this is what this thread has become. Release date psychic friends network.
                          Last edited by Eteponge; 11-27-2013, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• What we need is a good distracti-- oh, look! A kitten!
                            Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Where have they EVER said that?
                              Actions speak louder than words.

Of course it's fair.
                              Yes fair to you. You have made it perfectly clear that you are willing to take any bone thrown at you. Forgive me but when a group of people start getting more commercial with things it usually means trouble, and another thing how exactly do you know IGAS aren't making money out of their screenshots? You don't. Nor can you answer that because as you said yourself, the team isn't transparent with what they do for good reasons. Probably one of the things you did say that is true.

These people owe you nothing.
                              Yes I know, and as I said I am not demanding anything, merely questioning their motives. Something you probably missed in your childish haste to respond to the questioning of the messiah.

And how do you know that's not what they're doing now, and there's nothing they've considered a major update? Why should they care if you see screenshots or not. Especially with the way this community reacts to things. It's totally understandable why they wanted the whole project hidden.
                              Let me see now, they haven't posted a lot in this forum for a little while and now they seem to want likes to post images on facebook. I think the evidence speaks for itself really as to where the media seems to have moved to.

How rich can you get? Fuck me...
                              It really shits me how people demand an explanation as if it's owed to them.
                              Indeed and it really shits me that when someone questions something people attack them. Questioning something is not demanding something, or if your australian education has taught you that then perhaps you should read a dictionary to differentiate between questioning and demanding. Questioning is to ask a fair question, and demanding is to demand something forcefully and expect not to be refused. I haven't done that once. What I have also done is comment on the fact that their motives do not speak of honesty, and that is actually something known as a comment. A comment which the last time I checked was the purpose of a forum.

You're not in the loop. I'm not in the loop. Enjoy it out here.
                              Because of uneducated children like you I seldom come here.

I think anyone who earned a place in the loop by helping locate and/or finance the acquisition of the initial build is silent with good reason.
                              Since when did I mention or question anyone that has earned a place in the loop? You have changed the subject now.

So many people crying poor about how they aren't privy to any news or info. It really irritates me and I'm not privy to anything sensitive.
                              Yes it irritates me too which is another reason why I seldom post in here.

I can only imagine how it feels for the team. No wonder they don't come back here. The only person who's come out as far as I know was Darkmoon. And he hasn't been back since he was so disgusted with peoples attitudes and behaviors. Good to see nothing has changed...
                              Just a cracker head Australian that doesn't believe in free speech or the questioning of the change in motives of a so called open and honest development team.

Comment

• I can't masturbate to this.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X