Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    Here's the DVD case that some of you wanted:
    Wow, did you make that? It's very cool! I like the mention of costumes for Leon and Elza in arrange mode. ;)

Comment

• B.zork's response long ago "will be done when it's done" is the only certainty. All proposed release dates so far have ended up in total disappointment. If you don't hear it from IGAS, it's just mindless speculation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
        Wow, did you make that? It's very cool! I like the mention of costumes for Leon and Elza in arrange mode. ;)
        Yeah, took a lot of assets from my other covers to make this one. Although I did make some stuff from scratch. The Chuui and player/memcard icons are all new.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Essentially IGAS planing to release a big update on Christmas and they had some technical issues. People got upset. That's about it.

Here's the DVD case that some of you wanted:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9333[/ATTACH]
          Wow....speachless. That is friggen amazing! If only I could read what it says...maybe in english, lol. Still too great, you outdid yourself Zombie_X.

"A can of fizz. It's sure to yellow and mellow those things." - Barry Burton

Comment

• Looks good, but what's the point of a japanese cover without a japanese release? :p

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
              Ohhhh, hmm....
              I would have put evidence room on there myself. but its a small change. tbh i think archive sounds better and makes more sense than media
              i would hope they base these things off of what is actually in the room, not what sounds better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                Looks good, but what's the point of a japanese cover without a japanese release? :p
                It's for the vanilla build. Just a guess at what a retail cover would look like.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

It's for the vanilla build. Just a guess at what a retail cover would look like.
                  Well maybe if you have the time...or patience to do an english cover as well, that would be amazing. I know it is a lot of work, so up to you.

"A can of fizz. It's sure to yellow and mellow those things." - Barry Burton

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                    i would hope they base these things off of what is actually in the room, not what sounds better.
                    The name on the raw (40%) build's debug menu is SIRYOUSITU (資料室), which JDIC defines as "reference room". Photographic evidence suggests that Capcom had translated the name as "media room" by the time of the 'final' build. That being said, just as IGAS changed 'drains' to 'sewers' to reflect retail RE2 nomenclature, they likely feel that 'archive' more accurately represents the room's purpose than does 'media' or 'reference'.

Comment

• So... over on the Facebook page, they're about 6 or so likes to the next update. Anyone got any guesses as to what it might be?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard008.png
Views:	2
Size:	285.3 KB
ID:	403472Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard008.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	403473
                        I was close enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by skyrunner14 View Post
                          So... over on the Facebook page, they're about 6 or so likes to the next update. Anyone got any guesses as to what it might be?
                          They said that they wanted to avoid spoilers as much as they can... So I'd imagine it would be more old stuff.

I think the best (and easiest) course of action would be to simply upload larger, clearer versions of D.Birkin's teaser avatars. Here are all fifteen for those who missed any of them:

Click image for larger version

Name:	avatar_collage.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	233.0 KB
ID:	403474

Comment

• Great job on the 2F Main Hallway reconstruction, Team. I won't pick any nits. I'm just happy it came out so nice.

Technically I'm away on Christmas holiday, and will be away for a while. I wanted to end the year on a positive note, though, so I took some things I said a while back in this thread and expanded on them a bit. A little something I'd like to share wih all of you as 2013 draws to a close. Happy holidays, and I'll see you next year.

"The Hunt Continues" - http://www.mediafire.com/view/4g5tus...tnues%20v2.rtf
                            Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                              Great job on the 2F Main Hallway reconstruction, Team. I won't pick any nits. I'm just happy it came out so nice.

Technically I'm away on Christmas holiday, and will be away for a while. I wanted to end the year on a positive note, though, so I took some things I said a while back in this thread and expanded on them a bit. A little something I'd like to share wih all of you as 2013 draws to a close. Happy holidays, and I'll see you next year.

"The Hunt Continues" - http://www.mediafire.com/view/4g5tus...tnues%20v2.rtf
                              \

Happy holidays and thanks for the good read as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by AJM Ruler View Post
                                Wow....speachless. That is friggen amazing! If only I could read what it says...maybe in english, lol. Still too great, you outdid yourself Zombie_X.
                                I'll roughly translate what I can.

The front cover has a warning symbol that says something like "caution, this game contains grotesque blood and violence". At the bottom, it says BIOHAZARD 2 and under that is says Survival Horror.

On the back cover, it says something about the outbreak in Raccoon City at the top. Beginner mode is a mode for new players. Players have more health in this mode. Uh... I don't know that kanji... Something about two memory cards... And then I think it says something about more ammo. For Arrange mode, it is for experienced players. Leon and Elza have costumes. Then something about the camera... More kanji... And then it mentions items. Possibly less items for players in Arrange mode.

...Yeah I only know katakana and a bit of hiragana. But its better than nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X