Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    MY BODY IS READY.

My first thought when I read that. Anyway, I'm really anticipated for the release - whenever it may be, it's going to be great to play through a new classic RE experience.

Comment

• Wow, I didn't know the R.P.D. were part-time DJs.

Comment

• is this thread dead again? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by V Venom80 View Post
          is this thread dead again? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
          Not much left to talk about really, i think most are just waiting for the finished version

Comment

• says he expects the final version but where is the demo? moment I want is that if the demo would be a good Christmas gift

Comment

• I'm still waiting on their next video. It's been over two months since they announced it. I assume it might be for Xmas, but I've been wrong plenty of times.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I think they're weary of doings videos because of it being a distraction and time that could be spent furthering their project. They no longer hint at anything forthcoming which reinforces that belief for me. They're probably tired of trying to meet deadlines to make less stress on themselves.
                sigpic
                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• The only thing that will happen on Christmas is a bunch of dissapointments from people that made shit up and believed it and then trying to confirm it by posting some stupid ass shit on this thread and then some smartass will put y'all in check and make you look and feel retarded that you are. Don't believe me? Halloween.

Comment

• If they never said any date or anything about a video why would anyone assume anything? that makes no sense.

Comment

• I prophesy a whole lot of this will happen leading up to Christmas and New Years, as it has since the very beginning of this project ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Team_IGAS_Psychic_Friends_Hotline.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	403479

Comment

• I'm going to be the jackass here and say it's their own fault that people get pissed. If they plan something and build it up and then it gets delayed last second, of course people will be disappointed and get pissed. Look at Xmas last year, that's a prime example. People flipped their shit when they found out it will be delayed.

I agree that they should not announce anything of the such as it only creates headaches for everyone. Not bashing the guys but sometimes its best not to build up stuff or announce stuff if it won't meet the deadline planned. Now the Xmas incident was different as it was from technical issues BUT that video should have been finished in advance a while. It seemed like they did it at the last minute as they didn't update us before hand and people say waiting all day for an update.
                        Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-20-2013, 01:01 AM.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Hello friends, how is everyone? What's the big new discussion topic today? Oh, it's just more IGAS worshippers hoping for a release.

Comment

• I wouldn't expect anything else from IGAS except pictures until their project is finished. It's entirely possible that they canned the demo altogether, so we may not be playing anything from them until this time next year. Or the year after.
                            sigpic
                            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• i dont think anyone is worshipping. Just trying to fan the dying flames of conversation about 1.5 and the release.

Comment

• 1) Stop fucking assuming.

2) IT'LL BE DONE WHEN IT'S DONE. Honestly the constant "guess they're late again" is annoying. I'm sure they have lives outside of a 15 year old canned game.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X